say hello to america's newest LEGAL alien

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well it's mostly people are self-centered and won't help anyone unless it directly benefits them, like how they were dicking you around with your job. Getting anything done takes forever because everyone will give you the run around. Even my own family sometimes fucks me over. My aunt shows up to holidays, she's the richest in my family, and gives not even half of what everyone else gives for presents. People are fucked over here blahhhh.

Well it's mostly people are self-centered and won't help anyone unless it directly benefits them, like how they were dicking you around with your job. Getting anything done takes forever because everyone will give you the run around. Even my own family sometimes fucks me over. My aunt shows up to holidays, she's the richest in my family, and gives not even half of what everyone else gives for presents. People are fucked over here blahhhh.

yeah, alot of people are self centered and fat and lazy and stupid and...well, the list could go on forever, but i've actually noticed that people (in this city at least) are actually pretty helpfull to their fellow man on the street, and pretty friendly with strangers as well. having conversations with strangers on the train is not something i'm used to, but seems to be fairly normal here

Yeah dude the city is a lot better than the suburbs I guess it just depends where. For instance, our car broke down in the suburbs and nobody would fucking jump us. A while later I broke down in a not-so-nice part of the city and a crazy thugged out dude actually asked me if I needed help and was happy with getting a newport in return.

you just seem angry. but don't blame america.

there are assholes and self-centered people in every country

take care

If you ever get fed up of assholes I suggest going to Santa Cruz, people there are so nice it's unnerving sometimes. It makes you wonder if they don't have bodies buried under their living room or some shit.

Just don't surf there. Locals only brah.

you just seem angry. but don't blame america.

there are assholes and self-centered people in every country

take care

i am pretty angry, i guess its just the world in general. like 3 years ago i had about 35 people in my phone that i could call to chill with. since then i severed off connection with all but maybe 9 or 10 of them just due to how fucking self centered and inconsiderate people are.