DOWNLOADING MUSIC.

fakename

Where do you people download your songs from? I havn't used a peer to peer program like Napster or LimeWire to download music in a long time, but i have a few songs i wanna get and would like a freeware peer to peer program to use. Can anyone suggest a good program?

P.s I hate Soulseek and using torrents so I wont be using them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you are retarded go back to pure graffiti...

Just because im not in the "know" about what music download programs are best does not make me retarted, and i didnt come from pure graffiti in the first place, ive never even been on that site! thankyou and have a nice day.

i buy 90% of the music i have...i share cd's with friends sometime...dig through sites + blogs for unreleased and radio promos...artists websites also are a good source for free shit...pro DJ sites suprisingly offer alot...podcasts...record labels offer some shit as well...

i dont do the P2P shit cuz its a rare case that ill be happy with the sound quality...mp3 sound quality is a little weak to me....it took me a while to get comfortable with the fact that my music loses its sound quality once converted to another digital format...i use AAC...its not the best but even that comprises quality...

whenever i download mp3's i have to adjust volume, tracklist is all fucked up (im super anal about how my shit is organized)..

im no Lars Ulrich but i feel the musicians should be supported...buy shit at their shows...

come on mods start banning some of these dumbasses, i mean this place is not that disorganized to where people have to make a stupid random ass threads just to ask a simple question or make a dumb comment.....

damn i think i should have made a thread out of this maybe it would get noticed more

doing a search on Google is easy. Simply type one or more search terms (the words or phrase that best describe the information you want to find) into the search box and hit the 'Enter' key or click on the Google Search button.

In response, Google produces a results page: a list of web pages related to your search terms, with the most relevant page appearing first, then the next, and so on.

Here are some basic tips to help you maximize the effectiveness of your search:

* Choosing search terms

* Capitalization

* Automatic "and" queries

* Exclusion of common words

* Word variations

* Phrase searches

* Negative terms

* I'm Feeling Lucky

http://www.google.com/help/basics.html

come on mods start banning some of these dumbasses, i mean this place is not that disorganized to where people have to make a stupid random ass threads just to ask a simple question or make a dumb comment.....

damn i think i should have made a thread out of this maybe it would get noticed more

stop your bitchin...if you dont like the thread dont read and dont post on it...let it die out...simple...

I've been using soulseek for years and it's by far the best thing ever.

I've never got a virus from it, and it's really made for music, not pron,

so you can always find good tunes out there. Plus most people actually

care to catalog their music in a logic kind of way (not like the itunes way)