Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mosluggo

Toilet paper in the work place...

You would think that a company that makes millions of dollars a year would be able to afford something better than 1 ply. I don't even think its 1 ply, maybe half ply. Probably my fault for eating taco bell and spraying 4 different times today.. My butt hurts-no homo

We ran out of paper in my apartment 3 days ago and instead of buying more I've be shitting in my friends partment down the hall cause I have her spare set of keys and she's out of town. And she has good soap

When I had diarrhea I ran out of toilet paper, and I didn't think I could make it to the store without shitting my pants.

So I just took a shower.

You would think that a company that makes millions of dollars a year would be able to afford something better than 1 ply. I don't even think its 1 ply, maybe half ply. Probably my fault for eating taco bell and spraying 4 different times today.. My butt hurts-no homo
dude i fell ta i work for a large company also. on the dry side of our dock we ship out thousands of case of good tp daily. yet we get the rough ass tp that you should only use as a seat coveing.1/4 ply carboad tp.

i hate tp thats see thru and similar to 600 grit sandpaper... how do i et my shit on like that?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Why dont you just use more of the toilet paper? and make it 2 ply? hell use enough and it becomes 3, 4, or 5 ply.

Just like you can put 60 grit sandpaper together and make a fluffy pillow to sleep on.

You guys need to suck it up. Nothing says your a man like having a grizzled asshole scorched by the burning touch of bad toilet paper. Use those brown hand towels if you can. [HOMO/OFF]

Damn, fuck those brown towels. I reckon they should use like baby wipes if you are in a workplace of repute. The trick is to get your body used to shitting before you need to go to work.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
The trick is to get your body used to shitting before you need to go to work.

This guy knows the deal...I poop in the morning on the regular, so I don't have to do it at work.

...I'm with ya Sneak, but today is a hangover day and you know how it flows...

FOUR overtime periods=major hangover=half of meh staff is late, not me Team ALCO

lol. this is funny because i have a similiar issue at my job. i can safely say i work at the tallest building in the USA - and yet, there are NO toilet seat covers, and no anti bacterial soaps. wtf is that shit? i have to put plys of paper on the shitter every time!

My friend says it is 'all about the squat' when shitting in public toilets.

But having a few drinks the night before is beast as you literally wake up because you need to shit. That solves the problem, but when you need to go again at work, then you are in for a day of suffering if it is runny and you have the crappy toilet paper.

I enjoy shitting at work because Im getting paid to sit on the toilet, but man, once I reach for the paper and it's the consistency of paper mache....a little piece of me dies inside.

You would think that a company that makes millions of dollars a year would be able to afford something better than 1 ply.

You don't get rich by writing a lot of checks...

...Mitch is a germaphobe?...

i don't think i am. but i could be wrong. i just like to get my antibacterial on after i get my shit on.

...Mitch is a germaphobe?...

Thats like calling someone who wears rubbers while fucking prostitutes an aidsaphobe.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now