Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dosa312

The perfect doughnut...

For me... is standing on the edge of a circle with a gang of people around and just when you start your uprock... The Jackson Sisters "I Believe" comes from the DJ.... or rockin a proddy wall with a bunch of cool ass people...

(Note: This does not include times involving broads, liquor, or hallucinagens)

Lemme hear some of yours.... with or without the sarcasm... it wouldn't be ch0 without the sarcasm....

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: The perfect moment...

WHAT????

Everyone knows the perfect moment is when you pull back the wrapping off your double cheese burger.

N00B!

I thought the perfect moment was when you escaped out the door the day after a one night stand???

Guest R@ndomH3ro

TMI Irishcarbombs.

WHAT????

Everyone knows the perfect moment is when you pull back the wrapping off your double cheese burger.

cheese double cheese or McShittys shit for food?"

First this dude is king because his post involved both Dance and Graff...

WHAT????

N00B!

Second...

Uhh... I think you forgot...

When you pull off the wrapping of your BACON double cheese burger...n00b...

I believe I can be the authority on JBC's...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

No McShittys

Prime Time Double Cheeseburger period...from what ever restaurant is your favorite...I like Wendys

bk_double_cheese.jpg

Okay... so one time on a little bit of acid I was watching Event Horizon and I was so sure tha I was getting smarter that I thought I was gonna go crazy from getting too smart so I switch over to the HoneyMooners to get dumber but then after a little while I become sure that if I get too dumb I'll forget to breath and die so I go back to watching Event Horizon to get smarter... this went on for a few hours... not so perfect moment...

ICB, damn man, that sounds horrendous. I think you have watched too much Jackass or something.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Okay... so one time on a little bit of acid I was watching Event Horizon and I was so sure tha I was getting smarter that I thought I was gonna go crazy from getting too smart so I switch over to the HoneyMooners to get dumber but then after a little while I become sure that if I get too dumb I'll forget to breath and die so I go back to watching Event Horizon to get smarter... this went on for a few hours... not so perfect moment...
Hahahaa!!!

I can relate to this so much!!!! This story made my night, and made it worth staying up a little late. This is why I come to Ch 0 every damn day.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:cool::cool::cool:

For me... is standing on the edge of a circle with a gang of people around and just when you start your uprock...

This has been the funniest thing I have seen in the last few days. hahaha

why do people keep posting about gay ass dancing/dance music shit? the 90's are over.

but the party aint...

'

partys not ova...

it aint ova...

I didn't know b-boying was over... damn... I guess I'll have to retire... oh wait... I remember in 95 when everybody told me graf was over also.... I guess I'm just a hard headed dinosaur who can't let things go when everyone else does... fair weather in here today though.:rolleyes:

Seek... you can close this if you want... I was feeling nostalgic for a minute... Im through now and going back to the Myspace/MSPaint thread.

Peace.

naw man, you can do what you want, i just feel like.... i dont know. breakdancing hasnt really 'progressed' at all over the last 25 years it seems. infact, if anything id say its almost regressed. of course i dont know a whole lot about breakdancing, just what i see kids doing while im djing. but never the less, it just looks....recycled. then again, whatever, do you.

I'll agree it's regressed a lot... the b-boys nowadays are all power move junkies and haven't really got any style.... there are some people that are trying to take it in a more style direction and away from gymnastics... which has what it 's almost become... you should look into a click called the Battle Monkees... they're dope. I was having this same conversation with DJ JS-1 from Rock Steady a couple of months back... BTW... what do you spin?

For me... is standing on the edge of a circle with a gang of people around and just when you start your uprock... The Jackson Sisters "I Believe" comes from the DJ.... or rockin a proddy wall with a bunch of cool ass people...

my perfect moment is when people like you die.

i spin hardcore/hate techno. alot of german stuff. hard ass beats with propoganda samples. its very underground.

my perfect moment was right before i read some gay shit about breakdancing and legal walls.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now