The perfect doughnut...

dosa312

For me... is standing on the edge of a circle with a gang of people around and just when you start your uprock... The Jackson Sisters "I Believe" comes from the DJ.... or rockin a proddy wall with a bunch of cool ass people...

(Note: This does not include times involving broads, liquor, or hallucinagens)

Lemme hear some of yours.... with or without the sarcasm... it wouldn't be ch0 without the sarcasm....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: The perfect moment...

WHAT????

Everyone knows the perfect moment is when you pull back the wrapping off your double cheese burger.

N00B!

First this dude is king because his post involved both Dance and Graff...

WHAT????

Everyone knows the perfect moment is when you pull back the wrapping off your double cheese burger.

N00B!

Second...

Uhh... I think you forgot...

When you pull off the wrapping of your BACON double cheese burger...n00b...

I believe I can be the authority on JBC's...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

No McShittys

Prime Time Double Cheeseburger period...from what ever restaurant is your favorite...I like Wendys

bk_double_cheese.jpg

Okay... so one time on a little bit of acid I was watching Event Horizon and I was so sure tha I was getting smarter that I thought I was gonna go crazy from getting too smart so I switch over to the HoneyMooners to get dumber but then after a little while I become sure that if I get too dumb I'll forget to breath and die so I go back to watching Event Horizon to get smarter... this went on for a few hours... not so perfect moment...

Okay... so one time on a little bit of acid I was watching Event Horizon and I was so sure tha I was getting smarter that I thought I was gonna go crazy from getting too smart so I switch over to the HoneyMooners to get dumber but then after a little while I become sure that if I get too dumb I'll forget to breath and die so I go back to watching Event Horizon to get smarter... this went on for a few hours... not so perfect moment...
Hahahaa!!!

I can relate to this so much!!!! This story made my night, and made it worth staying up a little late. This is why I come to Ch 0 every damn day.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:cool::cool::cool:

I didn't know b-boying was over... damn... I guess I'll have to retire... oh wait... I remember in 95 when everybody told me graf was over also.... I guess I'm just a hard headed dinosaur who can't let things go when everyone else does... fair weather in here today though.:rolleyes:

naw man, you can do what you want, i just feel like.... i dont know. breakdancing hasnt really 'progressed' at all over the last 25 years it seems. infact, if anything id say its almost regressed. of course i dont know a whole lot about breakdancing, just what i see kids doing while im djing. but never the less, it just looks....recycled. then again, whatever, do you.

I'll agree it's regressed a lot... the b-boys nowadays are all power move junkies and haven't really got any style.... there are some people that are trying to take it in a more style direction and away from gymnastics... which has what it 's almost become... you should look into a click called the Battle Monkees... they're dope. I was having this same conversation with DJ JS-1 from Rock Steady a couple of months back... BTW... what do you spin?

For me... is standing on the edge of a circle with a gang of people around and just when you start your uprock... The Jackson Sisters "I Believe" comes from the DJ.... or rockin a proddy wall with a bunch of cool ass people...

my perfect moment is when people like you die.

After a 3.5 year hiatus, I'm starting to bboy again. Sooooo fucking hard, my body has deteriorated tremendously during the downtime.

Dose, bboying is like that parkour stuff, you just don't talk about it here cause it sounds toy as hell. But everyone knows deep inside that that shit is fucking cool regardless of how "over it" they want to come across.

I said proddy because it was what came out... I don't regulate my speech to come up with whatever the correct word is at the moment for the new kids doing it right now... no beef... ... I am what I am... and I knew posting this ish in ch0 would spark some sarcasm... I like it... the shit talking is what makes ch0 what it is... I laughed when Irish said he shit missles and I laughed just as hard when abc said he likes when people like me die...

I could think of no other way to spend my work day doing nothing in my office.

But I bet I'll never talk about any kind of dancing in ch0 again XD

It's all good.... but... do they really have hate techno?:lol: