Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rental

its raining food!

this is so wonderful! we timed out moving perfectly because it is at the same time that everyone in my family is trying a new diet.

one day our kitchen was empty of food, and the next we had a completely full pantry, a fridge full of beer and booze, capers (i love capers), pimento, and frozen food full of cheese and preservatives. im drowning in cheese and loving almost every minute of it.

this saves a lot of shopping time and money.

i did too. thats why i came home and ate frozen cheesy food. i would like disney movies now...

yeah rental, i actually had to renew my password and shit to post a message! bored at home eating olives.

rental are you a fatty mic fat fat? are you a little pudgy piggy?

:five-o:

i's a little chub right now, but its only because i have to put up with abc.

Hi Pinupface. Olives are good...I used to hate them. I remember picking them off my pizza as a little kid. Then one day I just woke up..went to the deli and bought a container of olives and ate the whole thing. They are nice when stuffed with garlic.

too! much! cheese! need baby carrots stat!

i dont think my body can accept any more dairy fat at this point.

capers (i love capers)

I can eat anchovies and olives no worries but these little buggers I still can't get a hold of them too well and I can eat a lot of things (no homo) other people wouldn't touch but yeah I remember I ordered a pasta it had Anchovies, olives & capers in a sauce and I ate the whole thing but was struggling on the capers U hear me

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now