i saw something funny on tv today

Abracadabra

i was in the lunchroom at work, and they have a tv playing cnn (i think) news all day long. there was a report about a sunni/shiia (is that how you spell it?) rally in baghdad where some sunni leader was calling for them to stop the in-fighting and focus their attention on killing american troops and ending the occupation.

so they interviewed a military spokesperson to get his opinion on the matter and, i shit you not, he actually said (with a straight face) "this is what we've been trying to achieve for the iraqi people. they now have the freedom to gather publicly and have a demonstration without fear of reprimand from their government".

i burst out laughing. who the fuck comes up with this stuff? and how on earth do people keep swallowing it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Fine, now sunnis and shijas have agreed to kill americans instead of each other. Time for all GI Joes and Janes to haul ass out of there asap...

you kidding?10 bucks that after the cnn film crews left someone pulled out an AK and shot another iraqi.they'll never stop killing each other.kinda like americans will never stop killing each other.