Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

once i become wealthy i will still work....

....just so i can quit. there are few feelings that are better than handing in a notice, coasting for two weeks and then leaving, never to return.

man, its so good ive been sitting here getting all excited just thinking about it. i almost want to put in my notice now and keep my fingers crossed i get this new job but obviously that wouldnt be a good idea. still...you know that feeling where you get your girl a really amazing present for christmas and during the week leading up to it you have to stop yourself from saying "hey, lets go ahead just open one each. what do you say?"

its like that right now. this is going to be a good fucking present.

quit_complaining_about_your_job01.jpg

i google imaged "i quit" just to see what came up and found this. yikes. no thank you.

Yeah, I left my fulltime job to go back to casual status a few weeks back. the sweet part was the 3 days I had off at the end, and still got paid for.

I need to start applying fo rmore graduate positions though for when I finish this semester of school. I better get to it and stop procrastinating on here so much.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

At least they have safety harnesses on

id be killing people from shitting in my pants and having some sneak out my pants leg...

damn that shits high!

i love the that feeling. unfortunately, two years later i returned to the job i had for three years after two years hiatus and firing and hiring people at the north ave home depot - ahh good times. i think they made me fire someone for sleeping on a table.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now