----> SKEME Thread <----

nxrto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think that Skeme wasn't out for more than 4 years if that. It's amazing how great his skills were. He accomplished more in 2 years, than a lot of writers have in 20. If he was this good, and only out for a short period of time, imagine what he would have been doing had he stuck with it longer. There are certain pieces by certain writers that you have seen a zillion times, and sometimes get exhausted looking at. Through the years I have probably seen these same few Skeme pieces that are in this thread a zillion times. Though this is the case, I still find myself staring at all of them like it is the first time that I am seeomg them. One of the all time best in my book.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I think that Skeme wasn't out for more than 4 years if that. It's amazing how great his skills were. He accomplished more in 2 years, than a lot of writers have in 20. If he was this good, and only out for a short period of time, imagine what he would have been doing had he stuck with it longer. There are certain pieces by certain writers that you have seen a zillion times, and sometimes get exhausted looking at. Through the years I have probably seen these same few Skeme pieces that are in this thread a zillion times. Though this is the case, I still find myself staring at all of them like it is the first time that I am seeomg them. One of the all time best in my book.

X2!!!!! When Skeme was at Tuff City in June he said he only painted for 2 years. Like you said if he wa still going imagine how bananas he'd be now because the stuff he did 27yrs ago burns the fuck out nof 90% of everything out there today!!!! He barely paints and when he does he is still clean and dope as he always was!!!! I really wish he'd get back into it and start rocking more, it would give me something to look forward to. :D