----> SKEME Thread <----

nxrto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sat down and did an interview and even hit up a book for the camera. How is that disowning his past? Get a clue.

I've own Style Wars, but I haven't watched it in the longest.

He might have bombed a black book and did one interview, but hell he ain't no Blade touring the world and shit still.

MY FAVORITE!

SKEME IS THE BEST EVER. THAT'S MY VOTE. 17 years old DOING STYLES ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT MOST DO TODAY. PERIOD.

Not only style wise, but his ethics and mind frame is something young kids should follow, dude's like the bible for young writers.

You assholes thinkin' you rule shit are lucky Skeme didn't take graf seriously like you art nerds.

Dude was too real for graf chumps, the army needed him!

SKEME!

SKEME!

SKEME!

3x Around.....Dude was waaaaaaaaay ahead of the times, like no other. 1983? he was ready for 2007.

Don't front!

Skeme is one of the best.

Anyone hating is a loser.

Dude grew up and didn't forget where he came from.

THE NASTY TOWN!

Edit*

MY FAVORITE!

SKEME IS THE BEST EVER. THAT'S MY VOTE. 17 years old DOING STYLES ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT MOST DO TODAY. PERIOD.

Not only style wise, but his ethics and mind frame is something young kids should follow, dude's like the bible for young writers.

You assholes thinkin' you rule shit are lucky Skeme didn't take graf seriously like you art nerds.

Dude was too real for graf chumps, the army needed him!

SKEME!

SKEME!

SKEME!

3x Around.....Dude was waaaaaaaaay ahead of the times, like no other. 1983? he was ready for 2007.

Don't front!

Skeme is one of the best.

Anyone hating is a loser.

Dude grew up and didn't forget where he came from.

THE NASTY TOWN!

Edit*

I agree.

Skeme was a genius but stayed humble and true to himself... unlike some cats nowadays who shout that they are a 'Living Legend' or a 'KING'....

I've own Style Wars, but I haven't watched it in the longest.

He might have bombed a black book and did one interview, but hell he ain't no Blade touring the world and shit still.

Skeme's a Sgt-Major (highest enlisted rank) in the Army... eventually life catches up with some people, and some people move on, I wouldn't say he turned his back on his past or whatever, he just got new priorities... no matter what you say kid, you can't take away from the fact that he was off the chain.

To me, Skeme is the definition of an artist that knew how to maintain legend status long term. He started young, nailed style beyond his years and ahead of it's time and retired from writing at 18. No one can say he fell off with style he is immortalised in his work at it's peak and moved on. I can respect that.. I can respect people htat stick at things also but there is a knack to getting in and out of something at the critical moment and forever maintaining the status of that time.