Your pal Al Sharpton......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Political Correctness and this " I feel so guilty " attitude from the majority of White people ruined this country .

I can only hope I can move to Ireland with my son one day , near my aunt in Derry City , Ireland . The USA is a Police State now more than ever .

this is a joke... IMUS is a douchebag, yes... AL SHARPTON is a hipocrit, yes (that duke girl was LYING too, do you think he will still give her that scholarship, he said he would even if she did lie, how fair is that to a young black woman who DESERVES it)

what it really comes down to is that people care to much about unimportant issues like this and not on how to say get CRACK or DOPE out the ghetto and dcent paying jobs for people running in the streets without having to go to through that college bullshit... people dont live in reality man, EVERYONE is inherently racist to an EXTENT. Sorry, you can say your not but you would just be lying... it is ingrained into you no matter what color or cread it just is what it is... the powers of this world just pray on exploiting this and amplifying it to cause further dicension amoung the masses so that we will NEVER unite and change ANYTHING...

im from an urban enviornment, i was raised around every nationality religion etc... so i cant really speaki for upper/middle class white america, but i know that where im from dudes aint worried about somebody talkin, people talkin get smacked and thats that... if dude was inciting people against blacks thats one thing, but a stupid comment is a stupid comment, and its just that... shouldnt al sharpton or jesse jackson be concentrating on some serious issues in our country in theyre "community's" (even though this is a joke and they have so much money they could NEVER relate to a common black person) like black on black crime or the spike in murder rates for urban youth under the age of 18???

get real... heavylox made some very valid points as well...

and i wont ven get started on how there is no longer such a thing as "freedom of speech"

My issue isn't with freedom of speech. Telling people what they can and can't say is bullshit. HOWEVER, my issue is with the general tactlessness of the people in this fucking country. Can you say "nigger"? Yeah. You, by law should be allowed to say it. Should you? No, not really. You SHOUL'D have more brains that that. You SHOUL'd be a bit more classy than that. See here's the issue. People are fucking stupid piles of shit. No compassion, no respect, and no humility.

Everyone nowa dyas feels they deserve to be able to do what ever they want. Well here's the thing. You don't.

I think the focus shouldn't be on stricter laws and all that. It shold be on figuring out how to raise the current and next generations of kids to not be fucktards. Maybe they would be able to get their points across with out having to result to base insulting remarks? I'm not talking about being PC either. I think when you put all these strict regulations on yourself you burn out and you generally become the douchebag who likes to say un pc things on purpose now. It's just a matter of having more tact than that.

Point blank: you shouldn't WANT to say stupid shit like that. It SHOULD make you feel like an asshole to say dumb racist shit. You SHOULDN'T fell deprived because you aren't say those words.

Rolleyes on me or the album ? Hard to believe the opening of that album is true . And it was made in 1986 IIRC . Armed Revolution will be the only way for one to gain any rights in this country , Black or White . I say everyone that makes less than $35,000 a year should ban together and attack !!! ;)

Rolleyes on me or the album ? Hard to believe the opening of that album is true . And it was made in 1986 IIRC . Armed Revolution will be the only way for one to gain any rights in this country , Black or White . I say everyone that makes less than $35,000 a year should ban together and attack !!! ;)

I used ot own that album. I agree that the way people in power are handling the situation has a resonance to the feel of that album in a small way. people aren't showing up at your house with guns telling you not to have ideas. Yet. But i stand by what I said in my post above yours. You shouldn't want to say dumb ass shit, and you really shouldn't feel deprived when not saying them.

I don't think it should be a law, but more like...just something we are above. On the note of firing the dude, well that's just good business. You have a store and the dude you hired talks shit to your customers. I'd get rid of his ass too. Of course if it were the other way around I'd fire anyone being an insulting dickhead.

i second that.. if chris rock or dave chappell had said that shit in the apollo thearte 100's of black ppl woulda stood up and laughed there ass off. but one white dude says it and now he's topic of the usa and mr.kkk 2007..

This post is a moot point.Read what Heavy alsready said about this exact thing. Different context. Hold on..I'll quote it for you.

"However in regards to Chris rock, I find him less racially provocative; he highlights/makes jokes about both white and black. I think in some ways he is more critical of blacks, even though he may be louder about whites. I also think the aim of chis rock is not just for the easy thoughtless one liner; he has some deeper intent." -heavylox.

All things are not equal. There is a difference between a black comedian known for making intelligent cultural observations and some old white guy on a radio saying racist things for shock value. You may not think there's a difference, but you would be wrong. It's all about context, and meaning.

All things are not equal. There is a difference between a black comedian known for making intelligent cultural observations and some old white guy on a radio saying racist things for shock value. You may not think there's a difference, but you would be wrong. It's all about context, and meaning.

intelligent cultural obervations, are you serious?? thats like saying hitler was making some motivational speaches in germany

chris rock does make "intelligent cultural observations." you pay attention to his stand-up and you'll see that he is being funny, but he's telling the truth, and has a message behind his madness. i've heard two different college proffessors cite chris rock as examples in arguments, as well as dissect and analyze some of his statements -- those circumstances alone further reinforces chris rock's relevence on a sociological and educational platform.

and that was a bad comparison to hitler. also, what do you mean "like saying?" hitler DID make motivational speeches. he was one of the greatest motivators of all time.

Jason Whitlock was on the Jim Rome show this Friday and he made the point that Sharpton is no longer culturally relevant and is, like Heavy said, a glorfified ambulance chaser who now is just motivated by money.

As for this whole Imus thing, I'd never heard of him before this but I saw the clips of his comments. Whitlock summed up my thoughts of what I saw as well: Imus is just a 60 year old white guy who didn't grasp exactly what he was saying.