Your pal Al Sharpton......

Is calling for radio legendary host Don Imus to be fired after ol boy came out his facial calling the rutgers girls b-ball team a' bunch of Nappy Headed Ho's. Imus will appear on Sharptons talk show today Shortly after 1:00 Eastern time zone. You can hear it at Al Sharpton talk.net or something( i dont know, just search for something like that)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see and white people wonder why us blacks get provoked.....this type of shit is just unacceptable plain and simple, im pretty damn sure if it was some black guy saying something that racist of some white team, the station would be all over them fired the next day no questions...fuck your apology get out. But here we see this racist bastard give a half hearted apology saying it wasnt meant to be in that contex...gtfo imus knew just what the fuck he was saying and he knew he could get away with it.

al sharpton is a fucking joke. if he was half as passionate about change and empowerment as he is about complaining, convincing black people that they arent responsible for their lives and making his race out to be a race of victims he would be a much better leader. the 60's had it right with the black panthers and MLK. this shit on the other hand, is absolutely pathetic.

i'll put it to you this way. if there was ever a government conspiracy by whites to oppress black people by planting one of "their guys" as the head of the civil rights movement , al sharpton would be perfect fit for the job. its depressing people take this opportunist piece of shit so seriously.

see and white people wonder why us blacks get provoked.....this type of shit is just unacceptable plain and simple, im pretty damn sure if it was some black guy saying something that racist of some white team, the station would be all over them fired the next day no questions...fuck your apology get out. But here we see this racist bastard give a half hearted apology saying it wasnt meant to be in that contex...gtfo imus knew just what the fuck he was saying and he knew he could get away with it.

are you kidding me? there's racist shit about whites everywhere all the time. the only reason you dont hear about it is because we dont have a bunch of cats whining at every given opportunity about racism.

are you kidding me? there's racist shit about whites everywhere all the time. the only reason you dont hear about it is because we dont have a bunch of cats whining at every given opportunity about racism.

i will agree with you on this slightly. I think its because there is a double standard honestly...its almost comidic when someone talks about a white person, but when you get into talking about black people it scratches some wounds that havnt healed up to well yet. thats all and yes the cheese is the shit.

al sharpton is a fucking joke. if he was half as passionate about change and empowerment as he is about complaining, convincing black people that they arent responsible for their lives and making his race out to be a race of victims he would be a much better leader. the 60's had it right with the black panthers and MLK. this shit on the other hand, is absolutely pathetic.

i'll put it to you this way. if there was ever a government conspiracy by whites to oppress black people by planting one of "their guys" as the head of the civil rights movement , al sharpton would be perfect fit for the job. its depressing people take this opportunist piece of shit so seriously.

Boogie Hands for President

With the stigma that surrounds the person of color(non-white)

in a position of power, it's hard to get a genuine leader. Most

people with any common sense, these days anyhow, would not

even get close to the position of Al Sharpton. Why would you?

The man had a good start, and like any "public" leader in

America he lost his foothold on the real picture. IMO the"REAL

PICTURE" of any successful activist is local representation. They

man is simply trying to SAVE BLACK PEOPLE from oppression.

Truth told... No one in America, especially black people, need

his or anyone's help but their own. He basically is holding black

people down in this group of the oppressed when in reality, black

people aren't oppressed like they were in the past 400 years here.

Oppressed people: Drug addicts, jobless vagrants, welfare addicts,

and general "nobodies" transcend race. It's easy to say that black

people cause crime. But it's criminals that cause crime.

Al Sharpton should have never branched out of his church. It worked

out for him to go nationally for a while, but towards the end of the 90's

he was already flogging a dead mule packed to brim with promises of

liberation of the black man. All he does is paint an ugly picture of

ill representation.

My Two Drops in the Bucket...

With the stigma that surrounds the person of color(non-white)

in a position of power, it's hard to get a genuine leader. Most

people with any common sense, these days anyhow, would not

even get close to the position of Al Sharpton. Why would you?

The man had a good start, and like any "public" leader in

America he lost his foothold on the real picture. IMO the"REAL

PICTURE" of any successful activist is local representation. They

man is simply trying to SAVE BLACK PEOPLE from oppression.

Truth told... No one in America, especially black people, need

his or anyone's help but their own. He basically is holding black

people down in this group of the oppressed when in reality, black

people aren't oppressed like they were in the past 400 years here.

Oppressed people: Drug addicts, jobless vagrants, welfare addicts,

and general "nobodies" transcend race. It's easy to say that black

people cause crime. But it's criminals that cause crime.

Al Sharpton should have never branched out of his church. It worked

out for him to go nationally for a while, but towards the end of the 90's

he was already flogging a dead mule packed to brim with promises of

liberation of the black man. All he does is paint an ugly picture of

ill representation.

My Two Drops in the Bucket...

Fidel Castro had a great start too..but after Che was murdered greed and personal satisfaction took over .

^^Yep.

Local representation and activism.

Save your family and friends... but don't

try and save the world. You will just look like

an asshole who thinks they can save the world.

i think being responsible for the downfall of apartheid is a pretty good step.

I havent heard any whining about this really. Sharpton doesnt whine. He is conniving, and duplicitous but doesnt whine. And god help me if i ever suffer an event that he deems worthy of his voice.

There is a lack of Black leaders. And hip hop is about as responsible and as kids running with scissors.

I have a problem with Imus and his side kick, and what they said. I'm not a fan of his, so in some ways i am already a bit to biased to call it; not sure whats appropriate.

However it does highlight an issue, in a lot of ways i think it relates to Dave Chappells decision to stop doing his show. He got to a point where he felt bits of his audience weren't laughing with him. There is a LOT to be said for inclusion, in regards to being a part of a group makes it okay to examine all in the group. At a certain point, and it was brief the group dynamic changed again. I personally can see how it would appear as just another in a long line of "Gotcha Nigga" moments. All of a sudden instead of being part of the joke we went back to being the joke, under the guise of, 'were all laughing at the same thing'. Its a tangled web; and most would rather just say get over it. However thats a lot easier said then done in a lot of cases. History is a bitch to get over. humor is one way to get over it or at least talk about it; but its a real kick in the ass when even thats not safe anymore.

Classism is the prevailing acceptable racism, and with in each Class there's a pecking order.

To anyone who has been the victim of overt racism and to some extent classism, you can 'feel' the difference.