Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bob Murphy[ r.i.p]. kid

Your pal Al Sharpton......

Is calling for radio legendary host Don Imus to be fired after ol boy came out his facial calling the rutgers girls b-ball team a' bunch of Nappy Headed Ho's. Imus will appear on Sharptons talk show today Shortly after 1:00 Eastern time zone. You can hear it at Al Sharpton talk.net or something( i dont know, just search for something like that)

see and white people wonder why us blacks get provoked.....this type of shit is just unacceptable plain and simple, im pretty damn sure if it was some black guy saying something that racist of some white team, the station would be all over them fired the next day no questions...fuck your apology get out. But here we see this racist bastard give a half hearted apology saying it wasnt meant to be in that contex...gtfo imus knew just what the fuck he was saying and he knew he could get away with it.

al sharpton is a fucking joke. if he was half as passionate about change and empowerment as he is about complaining, convincing black people that they arent responsible for their lives and making his race out to be a race of victims he would be a much better leader. the 60's had it right with the black panthers and MLK. this shit on the other hand, is absolutely pathetic.

i'll put it to you this way. if there was ever a government conspiracy by whites to oppress black people by planting one of "their guys" as the head of the civil rights movement , al sharpton would be perfect fit for the job. its depressing people take this opportunist piece of shit so seriously.

enjoyed very much

not living in the U.S, i have no idea what this is about

though i gather its about some black rights activist calling for the resignation of a commentator after some kind of raial slur or something?

and after this is all over al sharpton should try to get every rapper (starting with too short) whoever degraded a black woman dropped from their label.

see and white people wonder why us blacks get provoked.....this type of shit is just unacceptable plain and simple, im pretty damn sure if it was some black guy saying something that racist of some white team, the station would be all over them fired the next day no questions...fuck your apology get out. But here we see this racist bastard give a half hearted apology saying it wasnt meant to be in that contex...gtfo imus knew just what the fuck he was saying and he knew he could get away with it.

are you kidding me? there's racist shit about whites everywhere all the time. the only reason you dont hear about it is because we dont have a bunch of cats whining at every given opportunity about racism.

Yea all you blacks are a bunch of whiners...

here have some cheese with that...

cheese.jpg

psych yall my niggas...

barack obama is on letterman tonight. i know because he is my myspace buddy.

are you kidding me? there's racist shit about whites everywhere all the time. the only reason you dont hear about it is because we dont have a bunch of cats whining at every given opportunity about racism.

i will agree with you on this slightly. I think its because there is a double standard honestly...its almost comidic when someone talks about a white person, but when you get into talking about black people it scratches some wounds that havnt healed up to well yet. thats all and yes the cheese is the shit.

Dude I am not gonna lie I hate the british because they made us get out of england for worshipping puritan beliefs TALK ABOUT WOUNDS THAT HAVE NOT HEALED!! I WANT REPARATIONS FOR THAT SHIT!!!

I can't believe that fucker Sharpton hasn't been shot with a high-powered rifle yet .

Where was Al Sharpton to denounce that black man that beat and robbed the 101 year old woman ? Typical .

I don't think there's anything worse in this world than a whiney black dude like Al Sharpton

Well, the only thing worse are smelly white people from the suburbs who "k3eP iT r3aL iN tHe h0oD"...but that's it

al sharpton is a fucking joke. if he was half as passionate about change and empowerment as he is about complaining, convincing black people that they arent responsible for their lives and making his race out to be a race of victims he would be a much better leader. the 60's had it right with the black panthers and MLK. this shit on the other hand, is absolutely pathetic.

i'll put it to you this way. if there was ever a government conspiracy by whites to oppress black people by planting one of "their guys" as the head of the civil rights movement , al sharpton would be perfect fit for the job. its depressing people take this opportunist piece of shit so seriously.

Boogie Hands for President

With the stigma that surrounds the person of color(non-white)

in a position of power, it's hard to get a genuine leader. Most

people with any common sense, these days anyhow, would not

even get close to the position of Al Sharpton. Why would you?

The man had a good start, and like any "public" leader in

America he lost his foothold on the real picture. IMO the"REAL

PICTURE" of any successful activist is local representation. They

man is simply trying to SAVE BLACK PEOPLE from oppression.

Truth told... No one in America, especially black people, need

his or anyone's help but their own. He basically is holding black

people down in this group of the oppressed when in reality, black

people aren't oppressed like they were in the past 400 years here.

Oppressed people: Drug addicts, jobless vagrants, welfare addicts,

and general "nobodies" transcend race. It's easy to say that black

people cause crime. But it's criminals that cause crime.

Al Sharpton should have never branched out of his church. It worked

out for him to go nationally for a while, but towards the end of the 90's

he was already flogging a dead mule packed to brim with promises of

liberation of the black man. All he does is paint an ugly picture of

ill representation.

My Two Drops in the Bucket...

I remember last year when he tried to march in my hood.

after some stupid fight they tried to make out as racial.

he never made it but the next morning, there was atleast 5

Fuck Al Sharpton tags on the main ave. one was fucking huge :haha:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now