i blame the indians

arms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by RaiD

there is no room for racial stereotypes in the graffiti community. its bad enough they all think we are gang members.

:lol: BWAaahahahahaha true that.man that's funny people sho be thinking we gang members. WWWWWEEEEEEsssssstttttsssssiiiiidddddddEEEE! i don't even know why. hahaha

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by *die*

:lol: BWAaahahahahaha true that.man that's funny people sho be thinking we gang members. WWWWWEEEEEEsssssstttttsssssiiiiidddddddEEEE! i don't even know why. hahaha

it's also funny thinking there are kids like you out there who don't think graff crews are also gangs.

I dont care what anybody says, those girls a fuckin MESS! Go get some dope black or spanish chicks to flash tits in front of a freight train with graff on it, now that would be an accomplishment!!! Just getting one to go in a freight yard would be hard enough... damn white girls are easy!

whats up with those rednecks at the white trash rally?

Originally posted by boogy

That second chick that was posted was nasty bro! Keep her away from me, and hopefully this thread. some breasts aren't meant to be seen.

white trash should stay in the trailer park.. not be attending the county fairs. Ugh!

f'real...some nasty shit...eh:spent:

Originally posted by arms

the first girl is pretty hot in real life and cool enough to pose with her shirt off in front of a freight...im not complaining

....Once again ARMS said it right .....Pretty hot & down to kick in the yard

Fuck it ...I'm callin all my hoes up for my next thread.....

Archived