Dopest crews on east coast?

scoochoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you are talking about crews that actually created shit and made graffiti what it is today and not crews that are just active or biters you can not front on the following crews: in no particular order:

IBM

AOK/RIS

FC

IMOK/DF/SPORTS

XTC

RIS

FX

some members of the above crews are not active anymore but those crews in some way help mold what graffiti is today. i mean really think about it. the crews you are all rambling off...are you just fans, are they your friends. really think... did they DO shit for graffiti?

these days there are so many dope crews or kids doing really nice things but when i think of DOPE, truely DOPE crews of the EAST COAST, crews that when you say" east coast graffiti" they come to mind instantly. not to say there are not kids doing neat things now but alot is cookie cutter shit or things that writers in these said crews did YEARS and YEARS ago...i really cant imagine mentioning ANY other crews from the above mentioned that really made moves or are not AFFILIATED with the above mentioned.

Archived