the future of the buff?

cirrus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So vs. bricks and crap, great idea.

Most of the stuff we tag though, is already painted. Meaning they laser off all the paint with the heat/sound energy, then the paint is gone. Meaning they have to paint over it again. So the logical thing for them to do is just paint without using a laser, seeing as they end up painting either way.

Hahahahahaha this is a terrible way to get rid of graffiti.

So vs. bricks and crap, great idea.

Most of the stuff we tag though, is already painted. Meaning they laser off all the paint with the heat/sound energy, then the paint is gone. Meaning they have to paint over it again. So the logical thing for them to do is just paint without using a laser, seeing as they end up painting either way.

Hahahahahaha this is a terrible way to get rid of graffiti.

never thought of that. haha

• 2 weeks later...

paint and marker companys will come out wit somethin thats harder to buff and anti-graff people will come out with a more drastic way to buff and paint and marker compan will come out wit harder then harder to buff.........its the circle of life or somethin

not to mention its from 1996 if its like in movies from the 60's that think in 2000 we'll have flyin cars and shit. if it was gonna happen it would have happend by now.

lol yeah its not like any of us sit in our rooms and cry about buff. u paint it. they buff it. you paint it. buff is a key part of graffiti. i was going by some spot of mine today and saw liek 1000 people at some big event right by it so im like "oh great theyre all looking at my bombs" but nawwww they buffed it all before the big event. oh no! not another great spot for me to enjoy painting it again!! damn im gonna cry about the buff!! seriously. lazers or paint. they buff. we paint. its awesome!.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

the year is 2108. If hip hop isnt dead by then, graffiti will have evolved from the oh-so-hazerdous -to -the- environment aerosol paint to high tech "laser particle engravers". This would pretty much be a light projector beam of some sort that burns a color into the cement (yeah, we will still have cement).

then they will cover that stuff up with spraypaint.

• 2 weeks later...