Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sopranos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Carmine was the closest they got to a gangster that wasn't too emotional. Always checkin people too.

'A don doesn't wear shorts'

A real-life mafia cat approached the writers  and was giving them props on the show, except for Tony wearing shorts. That quote is exactly what he said to them, so they put it in the show.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 minute ago, Boris The Butcher said:

Carmine was the closest they got to a gangster that wasn't too emotional. Always checkin people too.

'A don doesn't wear shorts'

A real-life mafia cat approached the writers  and was giving them props on the show, except for Tony wearing shorts. That quote is exactly what he said to them, so they put it in the show.

didnt know that tidbit, that’s cool 

ever read up on the gangsters tony’s crew was based on? apparently they were caught on the wire discussing the show and who/what chrs or situations were inspired by 

• Props 1

Just now, glorydays said:

it got so bad that they started calling them the jersey devil

I think the Jersey Devil is a whole other thing but I wouldnt be surprised if there was some cross over to the legends

• Props 1

Just now, Kults said:

I think the Jersey Devil is a whole other thing but I wouldnt be surprised if there was some cross over to the legends

it was the same in the Appalachian mountains

the windigo was just native americans scaring the shit out of the colonies

• Like 1

Just now, glorydays said:

it was the same in the Appalachian mountains

the windigo was just native americans scaring the shit out of the colonies

You think? From what I read the natives were scared shitless of it long before the colonies

• Like 1

Just now, Kults said:

You think? From what I read the natives were scared shitless of it long before the colonies

the natives were.....but they took advantage of the myth to fuck with the colonies in virginia

• Props 1

1 minute ago, glorydays said:

the natives were.....but they took advantage of the myth to fuck with the colonies in virginia

Still sightings of them in the most remote parts of Canada.

• LOL! 1

The more you watch this show, the funnier it gets. Shit basically a comedy like someone said in the page before

When hesh's nephew gets hit by that taxi, and tony and chris goto the hospital to visit, Hesh 

starts telling him what happend - 

Hesh - it was some guys in a lexus

Chris - chinks did this??

• LOL! 3

The foreshadowing an EP prior when Bobby says it all just goes black when you die

*Chef's kiss

When it aired, I was watching it live and thought my cable went out like everyone else, was kinda pissed and felt it was a cop out when the credits rolled. Years later though, I appreciate it

• Truth 1

8 minutes ago, Kults said:

The foreshadowing an EP prior when Bobby says it all just goes black when you die

*Chef's kiss

When it aired, I was watching it live and thought my cable went out like everyone else, was kinda pissed and felt it was a cop out when the credits rolled. Years later though, I appreciate it

that's fucking right

but the song told me to DONT STOP BELIEVING

• LOL! 1

Most underrated character was Bobby----I'm now realizing that Bobby didnt really move up the ranks fast to becoming Tony's number 2, it was a long slow build, Tony wanted what Jr had with Bobby for Chris but Chris always had his mind into other including drugs, he longed for the ultimate humility and awe that Bobby had for Jr tending, soaking up all his knowledge like a sponge doing whatever he said without catching too much feelings. Bobby invoked fear into the union dude without bussing his gun and it was Bobby that sat at Jr trail and eyed the weak Jury so he could get leaned on. When Tony was talking on depending on family to avoid the jail or can, he was thinking of Bobby and Jr relationship

Although he appeared weak at times, and took a few bumps along the way all the Captains did, from Sil catching asthma attacks, Chrissy playing away games and being a druggie, Paulie sucking NY dick/The Pine barrons, Vito a fag, Ralphie a deranged confused fag, Bobby aint seem that weak in the grand scheme of things

• 2 weeks later...