Sopranos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'll be workin til midnight tonight, watch it when I get out...hiyoooooooo

I'll just be finishing up a 12 hour shift myself. Girlfriend gets back after a week away to boot, so its sopranos and then booty... hiyooooooooo

the way I see this happening is ...... everyone dies

I'll just be finishing up a 12 hour shift myself. Girlfriend gets back after a week away to boot, so its sopranos and then booty... hiyooooooooo

Nice...I was sposed to work 6-3 today, but I got up at 5:30 still very drunk and tired, so I only ended up stayin at work til 10. I'm headin back at 6, I'll prolly stay til midnight...fuck it, maybe I'll do another 4 hours and screw, watch it right after it finishes

i dont know bout you cats but i'd suck on medows asshole. i'd also bang the moms too. i like women wit power, even if its fake tv power.:lol:

tony dies, nyc crew dies. its wallnuts and tard-o in the end. i have money on this.

to boot!:lol: :lol: :lol:

what are you all talking about?!?!

Tony getting whacked was awesome, too bad the whole family and all those other innocent people had to die too.

Best episode ever.

i guess that was the intention, let everyone draw their own conclusions.

at least they didn't go the route of saint elsewhere, the whole show was in the mind of a little autistic kid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Elsewhere

"

The final episode of St. Elsewhere, known as The Last One, ended in a context very different from every other episode of the series. As the viewer pans away from snow beginning to fall at St. Eligius hospital, the scene changes to Donald Westphall's autistic son Tommy, and Daniel Auschlander in an apartment building. Westphall arrives home from a day of work, and it is clear that he works in construction from the uniform he wears and from a conversation in this scene. "Auschlander" is revealed to be Donald's father, and thus Tommy's grandfather. Donald laments to his father, "I don't understand this autism. I talk to my boy, but...I'm not even sure if he ever hears me...Tommy's locked inside his own world. Staring at that toy all day long. What does he think about?" The toy is revealed to be a snow globe with a replica of St. Eligius hospital inside. Tommy shakes the snow globe, and is told by his father to come and wash his hands, after having left the snow globe on the family's television set[1].

One of the more common interpretations of this scene is that the total series of events in the series St. Elsewhere had been a product of Tommy Westphall's imagination, with elements of the above scene used as its own evidence [2] [3].

One of the results of this has been an attempt by individuals to determine how many television shows are also products of this Tommy Westphall's mind because of shared fictional characters: the "Tommy Westphall Universe". See Tommy Westphall for further discussion of this hypothesis."

i had actually heard that the ending was tony imagined everything and he was really a bus driver or some shit like that.

Great ending... Think about it, the tension in the whole episode, building to a head in the last 5 mins. This is how Tony Soprano lives his life EVERY day. On the edge never knowing when he can get killed, arrested etc. That was Chase's point...

Exactly. That ending was very good.

I just hope Sil pulled through.