Sopranos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YEAH I THINK TONY HAS LOST IT. WHAT THE NEW YORK CATS SAID WAS TRUE. TONES DOWN FALL WAS WHEN HE WAS THINKING BOUT WAK'N HES OWN CREW.PAULI AND CHRISSY. DUES A SOCIOPATH. AND WHAT MILFY HEARD IS TRUE, BELIVE ME I KNOW FIRST HAND. CAUSE I DO IT TOO. ANYWAY, TONYS SCUM. ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END. *SIGH* YEAH I DONT WANT TO BELIVE IT EITHER.:( TONE GETS BUFFT IN THE END.

PS. WE HAVE A DEATH POOL AT WORK. POTS UP TO 50 BUCKS:p

YEAH I THINK TONY HAS LOST IT. WHAT THE NEW YORK CATS SAID WAS TRUE. TONES DOWN FALL WAS WHEN HE WAS THINKING BOUT WAK'N HES OWN CREW.PAULI AND CHRISSY. DUES A SOCIOPATH. AND WHAT MILFY HEARD IS TRUE, BELIVE ME I KNOW FIRST HAND. CAUSE I DO IT TOO. ANYWAY, TONYS SCUM. ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END. *SIGH* YEAH I DONT WANT TO BELIVE IT EITHER.:( TONE GETS BUFFT IN THE END.

PS. WE HAVE A DEATH POOL AT WORK. POTS UP TO 50 BUCKS:p

BULLSHIT! Phil Leotardo is a whiney fag, nothing he said about Tony was true, especially the part about not following customs, because I just saw the episode where Christopher gets made, and they do everything Phil Leotardo said they didnt.

Paulie snitched on Ralphies insult about whats his names wife.

turning states is a little different...

and im really wondering what there going to do in the last.

Personally im think Tony lives and doesnt go to jail so HBO can do a movie or 2 off this shit, but i dont think that will happen either

I've seen a lot of Godfather 2 type themes in the last few seasons of the Sopranos - mostly how Tony is becoming more withdrawn and essentially going to be trapped in a powerful position but at the cost of losing those he loves. Tony kinda differs from Michael because Michael was never out doin peyote and fucking strippers on the regular. Also with Tony's crew getting moped out he would really have to go end of Godfather I style and mope out the heads of the 5 fams.

Whose to say Chase might not go some crazy route and show Tony when hes 60 or 70 years old, and the whole show is flashbacks of how he got to where he is (wherever that would be) now?

I think all the shit with terrorism has to play in at some point. They showed him lookin at AJs screen with some al Qaeda shit - the FBI is all up his ass for info and Tony wanted to know what happened to them - etc. But who knows - they wasted a lot of time with some of these episodes. That ep with Junior and the Asian kid was fucking shit, and they wasted a whole episode on that...

it'll probably end up being some bullshit ending, i'm keep expectations low

I think this last episode you're guna see some retaliation, followed by a stale-mate between crews, where Phil is in hiding, and the NY cat's can't get to Tony either.

Look for a meeting, between Phil and Tony, or posisbly Tony and some other NY cats, to take out Phil for some possible new leadership.

IMO thats how it works out the best.

every season the soprano's have thrown shit in from the real world, this is just their take on whats going on atm.

tony did kinda rat out the middlestern cats to the feds.

completely different.

the mob dudes always saw themselves as american citizens and are proud of their heritage in the U.S..

and catching some potential terrorist funding dudes like them that could possibly end up blowing up the ports or other areas that the mob makes loot off of is in their best interest.

it isn't ratting. it's protecting business interests and possibly many innocent people. notto mention it gives him favor with the feds who give him information to boot without giving up any info on his associates.