Sopranos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...

i think it's lame and lazy that two episodes ago they have christopher fly off the deep end, which during any other season would have to result in a season's worth of side story to wrap it up, but, because the show is ending and it doesn't matter, they can just send the car off the cliff and kill him. and in my opinion, tony didn't really kill him, he only put him out of his misery. didnt it seem like christoper was gonna die right there no matter what?

oh, and ps, the sopranos have the best dream sequences since twin peaks.

^ f'rrl, if he was gonna die they should of just killed him to start some shirt atleast. niggas got lazy with the writing. i was more pissed seeing tony fuck that one girl, i'll believe the strippers/hookers and immigrant but this girl? kaman!....[/color]

That girl was/is a stripper.

I thought the episode was very good. Chris dying like that...shit, I am very impressed. I was thinking about that shit all day the next day. I actually felt bad for the dude. That was the most morbid thing I've ever seen on Sopranos.

yo they acted out the tripping perfectly.

with the maniacal grins and the wide eyed nutballs looks.

and the whole "it's the same as the solar system" talk.

that shit had me dying.

"I GET IT!!"

tony has finally accepted that he is who he is.

no more therapy.

no more excuses.

no more depression.

the dude is the shit.

They're doing a great job of making it impossible to predict what comes next...Christopher being killed at the beginning of an episode was totally outta left field. And Tony's hallucinogenic self-therapy cracked me up (very realistic indeed) and not one person on Earth could have guessed he would trip balls on peyote sometime during this series. The show is getting so much darker and tense with these last episodes; it looks to me like everyone's life is spinning out of control and their numbers are coming up one by one. If the fourth (was Sunday night's the fourth one this season?) episode is that shocking, I can't wait to see how crazy the finale will be.....I'm lovin it.

They're doing a great job of making it impossible to predict what comes next...Christopher being killed at the beginning of an episode was totally outta left field. And Tony's hallucinogenic self-therapy cracked me up (very realistic indeed) and not one person on Earth could have guessed he would trip balls on peyote sometime during this series. The show is getting so much darker and tense with these last episodes; it looks to me like everyone's life is spinning out of control and their numbers are coming up one by one. If the fourth (was Sunday night's the fourth one this season?) episode is that shocking, I can't wait to see how crazy the finale will be.....I'm lovin it.

agreed

• 3 weeks later...

ok, i can live with bobby getting taken out. i liked the character, but he definitely wasnt on the top of my list. sil though....WTF!!! im thinking that he's either gonna make it or they're gonna keep him a vegtable so as to have him somewhat alive to appease fans...

f you ask me something happened when the cousins made the hit on the guy who looked like Phil. They were given the girlfriends address and whoever gave it to them knew a guy who looked like Phil lived there. It was a setup to get them to drop their guard, 2 people could have done that Paulie or Patsy. No hit was ordered on Paulie ( maybe because he is not a boss) and Patsy escaped the Silvio shooting unharmed and it looked like they never aimed at him until he began to run. One of them is working for Phil, it has to be.