Sopranos

FUCK YOU ALL!

im sooooo jealous of anyone who got to watch tonight

HBO was running a free promotion all weekend, if you had basic cable you could've seen it.

Next week is Christopher's movie premiere & someone really important gets it.

Show obviously jumped the shark but the last season's gotta be fresh as fuck.

Metaphors galore.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i was thinking the same thing. the little drummer kid ripped his shirt and he was pretty shook doing the hit in the first place. but bobby's a bitch... i never liked him from the get go. i was bummed to see tony get his ass beat in his brother in law's house.

A sucker punch is a sucker punch. Plus that rug was there.

A sucker punch is a sucker punch. Plus that rug was there.

sucker punch or not it's all about who wins.

you think lions and shit are talking about how much of a bitch move it was to sneak that gazelle after they all get fed?

like "yo man this looks tasty and all but my intergrity would be compromised if i shared this gazelle with you since you snuck up on it without giving it a fair one."

FUCK NO!

also, who is tony do bitch about sneaking people?

he just suckers people at least 5 times per season.

he blindsides the bartender at the badabing for the smallest shit all the time.

he got his ass handed to him and that's that.

no such thing as a fair fight.

only a winner and a loser.

sucker punch or not it's all about who wins.

you think lions and shit are talking about how much of a bitch move it was to sneak that gazelle after they all get fed?

like "yo man this looks tasty and all but my intergrity would be compromised if i shared this gazelle with you since you snuck up on it without giving it a fair one."

FUCK NO!

also, who is tony do bitch about sneaking people?

he just suckers people at least 5 times per season.

he blindsides the bartender at the badabing for the smallest shit all the time.

he got his ass handed to him and that's that.

no such thing as a fair fight.

only a winner and a loser.

I was just quoting Tony at the breakfast table..

And I watched it while I was high, too, and I liked it.

good episode. i'm going to say that i;ve got more faith in the writers (bold statement after last season) than to write bobby in to getting pinched via dna evidence after such obvious foreshadowing, but more realistically, i just that i like the character and dont want to see him go down.

I thought it was a real good episode. People seem to only want to see people get whacked, but the drama is so good that I can't see why people don't like it when the killings take a backseat sometimes. Either way, this episode was pretty violent and you know shit is going down after the ending.

Whole episode was basically about Christopher's movie which portrays Tony as a womanizer, this upsets Carmela and makes Tony reflect on his legacy..

Ironically enough, Johnny Sacks is dying of lung cancer in prison; Dr gives em 3 months to live. Guy starts smoking again, croaks. So now it's an open market in New York, even more so because one of the main front runners to take the job gets whacked (best scene of the episode).

Looks as if Phil Leotardo is going to start running shit & he wants to start by getting revenge for his brother's death.