Sopranos

Tonight.

Where's my Sopranos heads at?

Is the Russian guy from the woods coming back to kill Paulie?

Tony gives it up to the feds and takes his family to Wisconsin?

I hope its good. The last season was a meager effort. The dream episodes were meh.

Tony needs to come back in top shape destroying everything, no?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tony got his ass beat by bobby.....weak

pretty good episode overall but i think that hit on teh canadian dude was real sloppy and could come back to bite them..............AJ is a fucking idiot (with a dope chick)...other than that there wasnt much in this one.....the kid finding the gun 3 years earlier was a little odd too.......

should be interesting....and if you find out what happens in the last episode keep it to yourself......no one cares what you consider to be lame.......

entourage was good too....

tony got his ass beat by bobby.....weak

pretty good episode overall but i think that hit on teh canadian dude was real sloppy and could come back to bite them..............AJ is a fucking idiot (with a dope chick)...other than that there wasnt much in this one.....the kid finding the gun 3 years earlier was a little odd too.......

should be interesting....and if you find out what happens in the last episode keep it to yourself......no one cares what you consider to be lame.......

entourage was good too....

he did get ass beat hahaha sloppy fool dropped the gun...................

remeber when that fool was takeing a shit had me laughing

* MINOR SPOILER *

I read that there may be a "repulsive murder" in tonight's episode.

And Canadians, don't forget that Trailer Park Boys season 7 premieres tonight, as well!

YES! at least i'm not the only one who knows about it!

bubbles! bubbles! bubbles!

but back to the main point. if tony turns soft through it all, i want to see some damn good acting about his emotional conflict through it all. if not, i'm goin to riot untill i see more blood than ever

well, since i didn't drop any info it would seem that i am keeping that potential ending to myself. don't get your e-panties in a bunch.

i can care less what you or anyone else thinks. if that ending is in fact the real ending, trust me, it WILL be real lame for a show like this.

well, since i didn't drop any info it would seem that i am keeping that potential ending to myself. don't get your e-panties in a bunch.

i can care less what you or anyone else thinks. if that ending is in fact the real ending, trust me, it WILL be real lame for a show like this.

Stop fucking talking about it already. We understood you the first time you posted about it and we didn't care then, either.