iguana racing bucket tyrade, stop and play bongos

seeking

somehow 'nigger' is apparently the cool new word for 2007.

awesome. i agree, it's hillarious. i think people should say it more...out in the streets, loudly.

on here though, where common sense and decency are passed down by dictators such as myself, shit is fucking played out and wont be tolerated.

highsociety got banned tonight cause i was sick of his corny ass psudo racist bullshit. i wont hesitate to delte/ban/condemn anyone else who thinks its funny and/or shocking to say some outlandish shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ignorant racist bullshit is tired, so stop or get banned.

But when I referred to the suspected pedophile as a 'nig' in that one thread it was intended as comedy, then HS went off the deep end with all kind of remarks, which I could understand them being deleted.

Will PGW ever see the light of day in here again though?

you take off that ER and the whole world is a safe place again...

i hate parts of all races and im not scared to say it so fools bug...im not a racist BUT i think all that shit is funny as hell, but when its overboard just to be shocking i think its lame. everything is good in moderation...

its just funny how fools i have seen totally pop shit on blacks or slants wanna try holier then thou cuz shit got out of hand a bit...i mean if you wanna get on members gettting on blacks then ban ALL anything that is in reference to fat people, asians, jews, people with acne etc etc. its all rude and desecrating in the end...its real hard to NOT be a hypocrite isnt it...

and dont give me that bullshit like IM the one, whoever dropped my name above, cuz i can name a few members on here that are way worse... im just a good scapegoat cuz i have a few fans on here

you're all fucking retarded.

i think ive proved well enough that i have a sense of humor.

make innarpriate jokes, say what you'd like, but do it with an aire of good nature and comedy.

the problem arizes when you're only intention is to shock people, or say things that can be taken as absolutely nothing but racist.

ihateu,

the idea that you're some voice of the downtrodden people, rising up despite constant opposition is fucking tired. no one gives a shit about you. i know you love fancying yourself as someone who 'keeps it real' and 'speaks your mind' despite popular oppinion, but seriously...look at yourself. you cant leave your house cause you're so fucking socially retarded, but you've got the balls to take stands on the internet, against 14 year old toys and 'moderators'? wow, you are indeed the ben hur of the e-world dude. bug up yourself some more.

i dont give a shit if you think its hypocritical to ban the use of 'er' and ignore the use of 'a'. i cant stop white people from thinking they're black, but i can stop them from talking like racist pieces of shit on a private site. if you fnd those peramaters too difficult to function in, you're welcome to step out your front door and show the world how tuff you are with your real talk.

wow im impressed...you can be my buddy in PM and welcome me back after my hiatus but you wanna take a poke now? first off when the fuck do i NOT leave my house??? hell, i wont be in it for the next 3 weeks. do you think for a second i dont put myself out there? my social retardness comes from anxiety and hating dirty shit...and you say IM THE ONE WITH THE EGO...shit dude your hat size has FAR surpassed mine my man...

i was not taking a stand against you NOR was i sticking up for HS in anyway i was trying to create a discussion and debate on JUST WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE. i think he went over too, hell i never even met the kid so dont get it twisted. i know you two have your little beef but dont drag me into it and pop off at me. you have been civil to me and im far to old to carry some 5yr old e beef with you but let me make one thing certain and you can ask dibbs, if you wanna see me or carry this on let me know and ill make sure im out my house when your around...im really surprised you did not just PM me as in the past and you wanted to try to slam me publicly like YOUR the voice for the 12oz sympathizers and civil movement...

but i mean you did have dreads so i guess your down for the cause...

i think my bad rep or the fact that YOU think i have half the ego you do clouds the shit i say as being a dick or actually being directed at YOU...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I blame this thread on the jews

and lizard aliens.

you're the one who said you dont leave your house, im not doing investigative journalism here, im taking you at your word.

i welcomed you back, because in the past you were (generally) a voice of intelligent opposition. i never considered us to have 'beef'. infact, agreed more than we ever disagreed, you just seemed hesitant to accept that someone hated much more than yourself, could hold the same oppinions as you. lately though, all i see from you is unecessary racist bullshit in every post. maybe you think its funny to call people 'moolys' but i dont and unfortunately, i'm in charge.

i never named you personally (not even in my post aimed directly to you), you jumped up to take the blame. apparently you wanted a public event, so i gave one to you. consider it another example of the man trying to oppress you.

ok see how easy it was when you came at me undickish in PM...

anyhow here is how i see it...i understand that the word "nigger" has such a long and deep rooted history intertwined with hate and anger but for me its just a word, im desensitized because i say it with out any meaning or hate and i say it in a light of humor. i mean some of the best comedians, white and black alike base whole routines on racism. so because of my skin color i cant talk shit on blacks or stereotype(with out using the N word). i say no, i make fun of anything from a peice of shit white meth head to a retarded baby drooling on itself.

i say it around my black friend but i understand its because they have an understanding and this is not so much my group of friends but im down to bring a chuckle. and if you look back i just use words that some may deem inappropriate and never spit racist propaganda.

the other thing is this... ALOT of people are racist and truly hate people because of skin color BUT keep it inside or to a very close circle of friends. i think this is way worse then someone who is not racist saying the word "nigger" because of the fact that the others really do hate races. so when the word does slip out its real and they mean it, either that or they think it constantly and just keep it inside.

the other thing that i have noticed is that SOME not all black people have a chip on their shoulder and have something to prove when in fact i personally think they are not really the most hated race. they are just super anilitical. when speaking to black friends, white friends who are nice(unlike me) and general public it seems all these people talk trash or hate on the same group of other people. bringing to the table what i first intended to above. where do you draw the line on what people can say you know. weather it be gooks, jew, spic, its all bad if said from a bad place. but i mean i get it too, you are the mods and you run the place. so if you deem its ok to say jew or diss every bitch that aint a 10 but you cant say moolie. it depends on what offends you and what makes you uncomfortable. but just try to see it from maybe those few that had relatives in the holocaust. what makes them less important then a mod thats black and is not into humor at the expense to his or her race you know. and we all know how much pride Porto Ricans have so watch that spic shit too.

AGAIN, im NOT pointing fingers just seeing if there can be an interesting debate or if anyone has anything to say about anything...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

why must we fight....

its easter, a time of brightly colored eggs and magical treats.