moving sucks

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ive moved from Pacifica to Salinas, Madera, Fresno (CA), Yuma (AZ))) -----SUCKS!!!!--------------->Council Bluffs, Denison (IA)<--------------------SUCKS!!!!

Psh yeah, Moving sucks. At Least I managed to acquire Multi-Talents From it :)

• 2 years later...
Guest 50million

so yeah moving sucks. im bumping this thread.

i just moved three months ago into this apartment to save some money. i got into a huge stupid fight with my bitch ass roommates and decided to get my own spot again. i do have to pay more money...but at least i will be more comfortable.

see my roommate is an interior decorator (or likes to think she is) and LOVES 'grandma-esque' trinkets. and i swear to god, if one little owl statue is out of place, she will yell at me like im 8 years old. what the fuck???? she wonders why she is single...but shes nuts! i dont know how any dude would ever date her...shes super bitchy and a huge pain in the ass to live with. not to mention she eats all my food then cries about how fat she is. god. and shes older than me.....

sorry...ranting..

anyways moving sucks. this is my 20th time moving or something. my parents are moving in 3 months too...and they have lived in the same house for 23 years. my dads job is relocating to *shitty* so. cal. my mom keeps calling me and crying. they cant afford a house and rent there is insane. i wish i could help them....but instead im moving

I've got another move coming up soon. this time no more fucking roomates. I'm too fucking old for this shit. I don't wanna have to answer for anybody but myself. and if that means more rent and less space, so be it.

I've moved quite a few times in the last 3 years, and its been super ghetto every time. this one shouldn't be as bad... I hope.

my parents are moving in 3 months too...and they have lived in the same house for 23 years. my dads job is relocating to *shitty* so. cal. my mom keeps calling me and crying. they cant afford a house and rent there is insane. i wish i could help them....but instead im moving

yo, no offence, but moms needs to chill the fuck out. so cal is practically nirvana (just moved there myself) and if they need to downsize, that's only a good thing. living lean/simple is the only way. hang up on her next time.

• Like 1

^^ hahaha

I've moved a handful of times. When I first moved to a new city and decided to get a better place a few months after I got there, I didn't know many people who could help me move so I was forced to get a moving company.

Totally worth it.

It's cheap to move a 1 bedroom apt. (less than $200) and all I have to do is stand around and make sure the dudes are careful with my shit. It saves so much time and aggrivation that I would recommend anyone save a few extra dollars and pay someone to do it for you. 100% worth that money.