Bear Spray Felony?

holy roller.

I usually pack a can of bear spray with me when Im painting by myself just incase there is a situation that I can't handle alone. The potency of the stuff is pretty high (it can bring down a bear) and I think may potentially cause blindness if sprayed directly.

Just recently my friend told me that spraying someone with bear spray is considered a felony. I was wondering if any of you had any knowledge on the subject. If this is the case then I will probably find another means of protection, do you know what im saying?yoyoyo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, I remember this one time I was painting up in the mountains (caught a mad cliffside fame spot) and this grizzly caught me off guard when I was catching a drippy tag on his cave. I used my bear spray then fist fought him till' I took him down.

Bear Spray: Never leave home without it.

D00D, bear spray...uhh, well, if you're painting...yo, you gotta watch out for the birds yo. Those fuckin snitches, lemme tell you something. I pack a paintball gun that shoots maceballs like DOG and his crew. Gawdamn, I dun took down twenty fiv' birds kilt.

Mo' fuckin' snitches....

Cuz it does nothing to bears, jeez. Really though, just get the normal stuff, or a can of axe with a lighter...

About that lighter shit...

If the pressure coming out of the can drops for one milli-second, the flame is gonna run back into the can and blow your dumbass up.

Just because Marc Ecko puts it in his game, dosent mean its gonna work.

-Besides, do you think the attacker is gonna wait for you to turn around, flick the lighter three times until you have a flame, point the can at him, relight the lighter because the windspeed isnt always 0, and then say something like, "Get out my way, pimpin'" and just let you light his ass up? Fuck no.-

If the pressure coming out of the can drops for one milli-second, the flame is gonna run back into the can and blow your dumbass up.

-Besides, do you think the attacker is gonna wait for you to turn around, flick the lighter three times until you have a flame, point the can at him, relight the lighter because the windspeed isnt always 0, and then say something like, "Get out my way, pimpin'" and just let you light his ass up? Fuck no.-

yer this happened to my freind once but he managed to lob it away before it exploded in his hand, turns out you can actually see the flame getting shorter and shorter...

I wasn't being serious about the axe can, but ohwell.

you all are so dumb.

pick a rock up and throw that bitch.

yeah man, get straight up palestinian on that bitch!

shit i might have to get some mace though. there was these 2 bitches fighting at my school, and they got sprayed the fuck out by a PO, and half the people in the hallway had to go to the nurse. but i know if you use mace, some of the mist comes back at you, but will it affect you as bad if you got a resp. on?

shit, i dont wanna get searched though, i've been patted down before, and if they find a weapon on you, legal or not, they have the ability to overturn your 4th amendment right to unreasonable search and seizure and go through whatever you might have on you. like in some texas cities there is the whole law that makes it illegal to carry markers, paint, or anything that could aid in vandalism.