Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

europe is weird but awesome

Don't generalize, it's the northern part of europe...probably netherland or belgium:lol:

yeaaahhhh

Ha I didn't bother turning on my music, or turning off my music, so mother fuckers looked even more ridiculous doing that "dance" to Face

Ahh... Crap.. My boy is headed out next week to Europe.. I think next week... I'm gonna send him this...

european tourists walk around with large camping backpacks and wear sandals with cargo shorts and form-fitting neon-colored t-shirts. they either have mopheads or spiky hair buzz-shaved at the sides

european tourists walk around with large camping backpacks and wear sandals with cargo shorts and form-fitting neon-colored t-shirts. they either have mopheads or spiky hair buzz-shaved at the sides

This is truth... I've worked at Universal Studios Hollywood.. Theo scores big again...

Also.. There is no true Japanese tourist who speaks English.. If they do speak English.. They're a narc or something..

universal studios... i would notice a lot of asian tourists there too... asian tourists all wear dark grey or black casual suits and all have cameras and practice a variety of creative camera-taking stances. they walk in large crowds (of about 30 or 40) in a group, and there's usually a guy in the front carrying a flag with some chinese or korean writing on it, so members of the group won't get lost. japanese tourists travel in smaller groups usually and either wear the suits or dress how they normally dress at home

Theo... Sometimes you are just plain scary.. Serious... What you said is dead on point..

The Japanese are more 'hip' if you will in their attire. But don't get suckered.. They are tourist to the bone.. No matter the age or the style...

where did you work at there... well i used to have a "season pass" to universal and i used to take me and the girl there like twice a month, so it was hard not to notice the patterns in tourists

I worked the candy store near the exit... Everything you are saying is truth... I saw this on the daily.. Not to date myself too much.. But it would've been around 93' to 95'.. Dang..

The power of candy is not to underestimated.. Trust...

i know exactly which candy store you're talking about. i was going there around that time period too ('94)... i think the citywalk had just been built -- we used to go play the 3do at that panasonic spot. yeah we used to go in that store and fill up on candy in those bags, and then the employee would weigh it. i probably saw you and didn't even know it.

i know exactly which candy store you're talking about. i was going there around that time period too ('94)... i think the citywalk had just been built -- we used to go play the 3do at that panasonic spot. yeah we used to go in that store and fill up on candy in those bags, and then the employee would weigh it. i probably saw you and didn't even know it.

Small world... I had some good times at that place.. I used to trade candy and those caramel apples for all sorts of crap... Universal was for the crazies..

Theo.. one day we need to have some drinks...

I second everything already said about european and asian turists. But boy oh boy, american tourists: "You don't take dollars?! Why not?", or "Wow! Wait a second, I was in Sweden 30 minutes ago, and now I'm where? Denmark or Norway?"

And my favorite, overheard this in Paris: "It took me like 2 hours to find out where the Eiffel Tower is, anybody I asked for directions didn't know what the hell I was talking about. Imagine that, you live in Paris and you don't know where the freakin' Eiffel Tower is!" (the way he pronounced Eiffel Tower was something like Eye-Fell, no frenchie would understand that, to them it's Tour d'Eiffel.)

american tourists are fat people that wear t-shirts tucked in with an image of the place that they're visiting (hollywood sign, eiffel tower, empire state building, etc), and wear baseball caps or fisherman hats, sunglasses, and either hawaiian shorts, khaki shorts, or flannel shorts. have a camera around their necks, they like putting money in those telescope viewer things to look at distant shit... and they walk around with backpacks and duffel bags, and every sentence starts off with "look honey,"... and they spend a lot of time reading brochures and shit... that's all i can think of

Mr. Huxtable is scary.. Not in a bad way...

But an uncanny type of way...

P.S. Germans and Americans are great tippers when it comes to alcohol consumption..

you yanks are so okked up

on that 'silent bob 7 jay' shit its defunknscrazful

fuck u yank

& FOR MY 3RD POST, REPOST HERES HOW IT WENT DOWN

IN 1993 IN England, with with one of your own boys in control....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now