Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DeweyVonGumpsteinAndTheWiz

myspace niggers

You don't need to be worryin about those gay dudes pgw, or their man crushes... you worry about your man crushes.

You do know that the collective intelligence of 12oz is all knowing, you've come to just the place to find the answers to your questions....

Hey, pgw, man... it looks like someone may have stolen your account... what I need you to do before it gets deactivated due to abuse, is please post your email address you used to sign up your myspace account and your current password for identity verification purposes. I can get your account fixed. This is not a phishing attempt, I work for myspace.

i made a spam account with 1000's a friends, posted a chain bulletin with links to sites with adsense on them, started to see the money flow in, but myspace blocked that bulletin due to spam - anyone who re-posted it was forced to change their password due to myspace recognizing them as being phished. happened to me as well.

oh well, i have new schemes.

You people are stupid.

When you get friend requests you must have a fucking orgasm in your chair. Spend one minute looking at that person's page. That will tell you if they are really a person, or some spambot shit.

Closed.

are you asking if i know when you look at my page? yes. would you like me to give you times and dates? cause i can.

starting threads with 'nigger' in the title is a great way to get them closed. keep it up.