Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Comp

IT

Guest beardo

it bothers me greatly when something has a set and very ambitious marketing strategy. give me a cool product that doesnt make me feel like a consumer, a slice of a pie graph and we have a deal.

Guest HESHIANDET

damn beard, drop the price of that thing like $2999. and it would be up your alley...:)

Guest Rhubarb

i want one. i want some pictures or video too.

Guest bumdigger

i think this could be big.

think of the reduction in our fuel usage and the cut down on pollution.

once this catches on it could be a very important invention. just remember that the first pc's costed over 5000$ and were very basic. think of this in 5 years when it's going tree times the speed and running all day on a few hours of charging.

hmmmm

Originally posted by graffitiSUX

looks ALOT more comfortable than the south park version

I was about to mention that episode. Holy SHIT that was hilarious.

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

... But it seems like the lazyman's bicycle. I cant wait to see all the tech-savy gadget-freaks rolling around on those contraptions ...

I can't wait to throw things in front of all the tech-savy gadget-freaks and as they plummet to the ground, yell, "Get a bicycle you lazy fuck!"

Guest HESHIANDET

i'll probably end up owning one cause im lame

bikes HAVE been doing what this machine aspires to. people are lazy.......

I think this was the most disturbing thing I've read about this so far:

"This is the world's first self-balancing human transporter," Kamen said. "It does what a human does -- it has gyros and sensors that act like your inner ear; it has a computer that does what your brain does for you. It's got motors that do what your muscles do for you. It's got those tires that do what your feet do for you."

personally, i don't mind that my brain, muscles and feet can do on their own what they have evolved to do. i think if i ever see anybody using one of these i'm going to tell them what a fucking lazy waste of space they are and that they should shoot themselves in the face and quit wasting oxygen.

but since that guy mentioned it, i could really go for a gyro right now.

...and the growing percentage of American fat people will sharply increase and we will all have the pleasure of picking off spoiled punk ass rich kids...

ahhh the future

i think my auto teacher was talking about these. he said there was an ad in the newspaper where if you called and volunteered to ride them and try them out, you could get one for 60 bucks and he got four

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this