Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeweyVonGumpsteinAndTheWiz

sniffing corpse ashes with your cocaine

Keith Richards Says He Snorted Dad's Ashes

TUESDAY APRIL 03, 2007 04:35 PM EDT

By Stephen M. Silverman

keith_richards180.jpg

Never one to shy away from the outrageous, Keith Richards now admits to having sniffed the ashes of his father – mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," the Rolling Stones guitarist, 63, is quoted as saying by the British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated," recalls Richards of father Bert, who died at 84 in 2002, "and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared."

Describing the moment, the musician says, "It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive." But he, of course, advises others not to follow his example.

As for how he's survived all these years, Richards – who last May underwent brain surgery after falling off a tree stump – tells the publication, "I've no pretensions about immortality. I'm the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky."

Furthermore, he's quoted as saying, "I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it's a way of life. I was No. 1 on the 'who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list."

He's a rockstar.. He should be doing shit like this..

On a side note.. A friend I have collects panties from the girls he sleeps with.. One day him and his other friend got the panties and took the flakes of dried pussy juice and put that shit in the coke they did..

Different strokes..

This dude aint shit, i do this with all the people i murder not just my dad....lightweight

Keep it real...

He's a rockstar.. He should be doing shit like this..

On a side note.. A friend I have collects panties from the girls he sleeps with.. One day him and his other friend got the panties and took the flakes of dried pussy juice and put that shit in the coke they did..

Different strokes..

What a story!

My similar story to this was of my cousins friend he worked with at Club Med, who kept the panties of the girls he would sleep with. Mother fucker was able to make curtains out of them he had hanging in his dorm, he had that damn many.:lol:

I still think ol Keef should be dead by now though.

if your girls pussyjuice is so thick and grimey that you can dry it out into FLAKES and smoke it... you need to be finding yourself a different girl. geesh. that sounds just like something i want to do... freebase chlamydia. mmmmmm. (gag)

he could probably be the only guy who can sniff anthrax then goes "oh shit....damn....... gooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!"

Brain surgery after falling off of a tree stump...priceless.

He's like a rock n roll Humpty Dumpty.

lol i wonder what type of high you get from shit. I think you see the person's life before your eyes when you snort someone..that would be dope.

im already tired of hearing about this. i cant believe the press it got.

apparently the lives of junkies constitute news these days. pathetic.

he could probably be the only guy who can sniff anthrax then goes "oh shit....damn....... gooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!"

wasn't that from the Robin Williams HBO stand up special?

it's fake. thought it was bullshit when i saw it on tv, but the fact that it was keith richards almost convinced me otherwise.

"The complete story is lost in the usual slanting! The truth of the matter is that I planted a sturdy English Oak . I took the lid off the box of ashes and he is now growing oak trees and would love me for it!!! I was trying to say how tight Bert and I were. That tight!!! I wouldn't take cocaine at this point in my life unless I wished to commit suicide."

-Keith Richards

I just want to point out that this vandalicious dude has been accused of being a cop numerous times.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now