If I ever have a daughter like this I will kill her and then myself

MESTHREE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'good'? seriously.. hrmm I am begining to think my upbringing was vastly different than the majority. Or maybe I was a prude. hah. at 16 my life was the exact opposite of that shit.

Id rather have been building a fort or setting something on fire I think.

It's sad isn't it? Sad but oh so true.

But how are you now? Girls like that in the photo go one of two ways they either learn from their mistakes or become teen mothers as opposed to the girls I knew that were good all throughout high school which are now doin massive amounts of blow and think gourmet food is spending the extra buck o' five on the cambells chunky.

hah how am I now?

Ill still build the fuck outta a fort.

ever seen that movie 13?

young dumb sluts.

if i ever have a daughter im going to force her to do some martial arts until shes 18

so when she says she wants to join greenpeace and go live in cambodia

i can say ok and still be able to get to sleep at night

I bet that popgun would NEVER say that out in public, he'd get his skinny drugged out ass dragged all around the asphalt.

oh yeah, i don't know what it's like where he lives, but try walking around dallas fort worth talking about a moon cricket or whatever that shit was, you'd get murdered by a "moon cricket." Not to mention it's just disrespectful.

i agree, that inbred racist faggot popgun/highsociety goes too far with his racist shit. i like racial humor, but you can tell the difference when it's humor, or when it's obviously just someone being a hateful racist fag.

'good'? seriously.. hrmm I am begining to think my upbringing was vastly different than the majority. Or maybe I was a prude. hah. at 16 my life was the exact opposite of that shit.

Id rather have been building a fort or setting something on fire I think.

where i grew up, when spring break of 8th grade hit was the time in which every single person minus the nerdy kids with 1 friend were out slamming cases of natty light and drinking Hurrican 40s every night. after that when we all hit highschool which is about 15/16 ,every day that you didnt have school on the following day was either drinking in the woods or house parties. i can't understand anyone who didnt start wildin out till like 17 or even worse until they got to college haha. forts and fires though? thats elementary school shit like 4th grade.

I will be waiting... hopefully she can entertain us with some immature attitude that little girls are so good at exhibiting these days.

I didn't really start doing all that shit until I was like 17 or so, but I like myself more because of that, and I have nothing bad to say about how anyone else grew up. I just feel now that I wasted a lot of my brain on stupid shit like that and i could be farther ahead than I am now if I had avoided it all together... but at least I have learned to not let substances control my life and behavior as much as they have in the past....

ok, I'm waiting.... for the potential awesomeness to unfold...