Snoop Dogg vs. Bill O'Reilly

BESK101

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I went to a Snoop Dogg concert afterparty in my hometown, stole a bottle of Crystal, got punched by some latino dude for it, broke a window with an ashtray and ran away with 5 or 6 bouncers after me...

*edit: Snoop was not present. And crys tastes like piss and club soda...

when i think about that angry argument between rivera and o'reilly, filled with fingerpointing and childish attacks, part of me thinks they got that way to make for good tv and to boost media buzz and viewership. afterall they are both from foxnews. not saying it was fake, because i'm sure they both genuinely stand by their opinion -- but it's more-or-less encouraged that they "up the ante" when it comes to disagreeing with each other... they went back to laughing and being mild-mannered after that escapade, like nothing happened.

they went back to laughing and being mild-mannered after that escapade, like nothing happened.

Nah Im pretty sure they were pretty angry with each other, at the time. You saw how suprised geraldo was when oriely said "so what are you doing on your show?" Its also about professionalism, I try not to let my political beliefs get in the way of my friendships.

The thing that bothers me about his show, even though I generally agree with him, is that nothing comes of his arguements.