HAWAIIANS THREAD

cre8chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no if u got beef take it to the streets..were it belongs..so wat if clit and oops r better..dont let that stuff bother u..jus do wat u have to and try..better to try than be pussies and not stand up..who knows maybe u might get something better out of it.

bump among to ... i got a spot like that but havent hit um up yet....

And AF and TE boath b fallen apart... Af get some new kine people that cant write and te got some people that can write but the only people writeing. suck... all u guys do is talk talk on the internet and dont do shit on the street

FLOAT,SOKER, And I seen some phytos but thats about all i been seeing lately

oh btw that fabo is so sick, and i love that atak(very original name.)

I think trade is my new favorite writer he is like so up right now and has been just straight killin it these days. I mean for real that kids got freeway spots , heavans, stickers & pannel trucks you name it, the kid is a king already.

Everyone needs to step it up BIG time now that DSK is around.

shit, i wonder how i could possibly get in their crew, I heard from my friend you have to try to go over people in AF. is that true? and if so AF better watch their fuckin backs fo real.

makin me chuckle.

oh btw that fabo is so sick, and i love that atak(very original name.)

I think trade is my new favorite writer he is like so up right now and has been just straight killin it these days. I mean for real that kids got freeway spots , heavans, stickers & pannel trucks you name it, the kid is a king already.

Everyone needs to step it up BIG time now that DSK is around.

shit, i wonder how i could possibly get in their crew, I heard from my friend you have to try to go over people in AF. is that true? and if so AF better watch their fuckin backs fo real.

ay yo, This is Hawaii and AF be damned if they let get taken over by some other crew. mad props to Clit and Oops. Those boys be getting up harder than anyone on this island, Mad props to Klobr, the wildstyle is :D . so test again DSK you dont want none.:o

Boast out:cool: