WHATS IN YER SHOWER?

groyn shmoyn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was a little boy, perhaps around the age of 8 or 9, i would sit in the bathtub. staring. contemplating. about what, i'm not sure. different things. occassionally i would release a warm intestinal gas from my lower abdomen, exiting my anal region. i would often marvel at the wonderous nature and motion of the gaseous bubble as it made its aqueous trek from the lower extremeties of the bathtub up to the surface -- like a whale coming up to release air from its blowhole. the bubble would then pop, and soon thereafter, a stench would fill the air.

when i was a little boy, perhaps around the age of 8 or 9, i would sit in the bathtub. staring. contemplating. about what, i'm not sure. different things. occassionally i would release a warm intestinal gas from my lower abdomen, exiting my anal region. i would often marvel at the wonderous nature and motion of the gaseous bubble as it made its aqueous trek from the lower extremeties of the bathtub up to the surface -- like a whale coming up to release air from its blowhole. the bubble would then pop, and soon thereafter, a stench would fill the air.

hahaha fuck dude.. when did you get funny?

so theres been this acne bodywash in the shower lately.. but ive been using it on my face. i hope thats cool. it seems to work...

dude. no.

the skin on your body is different then the skin on your face.

you're gonna super dry your skin out and make it look all funky and nasty.