~THE DOCUMENTARY SUPERTHREAD~

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

For anyone big on insect docs, this is hands down the best I've ever seen

Att_litu.jpg

I caught it one night on The Learning channel and liked it so much that the next day I bought the whole series (5 parts/50 min. each) on DVD.

The camera angles, narrative, and footage are fucking mind blowing. There's a bunch of events throughout the series that are things caught on film for the first time ever, such as the world's biggest breed of centipede scaling the wall of a bat cave and snatching a bat from mid-air then eating it.

You can watch a few clips from it here- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/lifeintheundergrowth/video.shtml

A definite must see for any nature buff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i'll call it a "village" for the sake..

but its about a little village of homeless people who live in old abandoned NYC subway tunnels. some of the people used to be electricians and shit so they were able to tap into the power for the mta and are able to have lamps and small fridges and shit. they built houses out of random scrap metal, wood ect.. atleast if i remember correctly.

pretty cool documentary. i believe at the beginning the guy who did it said he had to chill with homeless people for years before he found someone who trusted him enough to actually bring him down there.

Captured..... really good doc about the LES of NY back in troublesome times..... you'll prob. recognize a few cats in it if ya know.......

Dotcom.... a nations capital DC graffiti crew who are still striving...... stilll being built but over 56mins of raw footage so far... should be released by the end of summer....

filmed/produced/edited by Apoxyone.com......

feel free to pm me ya thoughts of the second as I play a part of and would like to know the general publics point of views...or just leave some comments...