• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitting

~THE DOCUMENTARY SUPERTHREAD~

Right...

It's my paint.. Give me the red...

Haha...

Hood 2 Hood, The Blockumentary is an action packed film that takes you on a tour through America's highest crime rated neighborhoods. Rich ... all » Kid Entertainment contacted all the underground hood connections from hoods across the country from California to New York, to the South and Midwest. Their connections opened the doors to their hoods and allowed them to capture the day-to-day actions of life in a crime-infested neighborhoods. Film crews have never had access to footage like this, that includes everything from several pounds of marijuana and kilos of cocaine, fully automatic assault rifles, beatdowns, and thousands in cash earned in drug sales.

They traveled to over 29 different cities and neighborhoods that included the actual neighborhoods of today's top rap artists such as EMINEM (8 MILE), JAY-Z (MARCY PROJECTS), SUGE KNIGHT (ROSE CRANS ST), JUVENILE (MAGNOLIA PROJECTS), NAS (QUEENS BRIDGE PROJECTS) and many more. This film contains exclusive interviews with real gang members, drug dealers, pimps and killers. Viewers be prepared to witness controversial and violent never seen before footage. Hood 2 Hood, The Blockumentary is reality T.V at it’s best!!!!!!

Showing Hoods In: Atlanta, GA Los Angeles, CA Oakland, CA Richmond, CA Sacramento, CA San Francisco, CA Vallejo, CA Baltimore, MD Brooklyn, NY Bronx, NY Birmingham, AL Chicago, IL Compton, CA Detroit, MI Gary, IN Harlem, NY Houston, TX Jackson, MS Kansas City, KS Kansas City, MO Las Vegas, NV Little Rock, AR Memphis, TN New Orleans, LA Philadelphia, PA Queens, NY St Louis, MO

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3424847367528494960

hood 2 hood fucking sucked.

im still trying to find " eight trey gangsters: the making of a crip"

yo, that jisoe documentary was dope. good lookin out man.

was kinda hard understanding that aussie slang though, but i pretty much got the picture.

was kinda hard understanding that aussie slang though, but i pretty much got the picture.

I was wondering how much of it would make sense

haha im aussie and i can bearly understand it.

Edit* Forgot to say i downloaded Cocaine Cowboys and it was a good watch.

oh shit i forgot the dancing outlaw. about a hillbilly tapdancer. fucking hilarious.

also dancing outlaw 2:jesco goes to hollywood. i know it sounds fake but the shit is legit. and hilarious.

Metal: A Headbangers Journey

Sam Dunn is a 30-year old anthropologist who wrote his graduate thesis on the plight of Guatemalan refugees. Recently he has decided to study the plight of a different culture, one he has been a part of since he was a 12-year old: the culture of heavy metal. Sam sets out on a global journey to find out why this music has been consistently stereotyped, dismissed and condemned and yet is loved so passionately by its millions of fans. Along the way, Sam explores metals' obsession with some of life's most provacative subjects - sexuality, religion, violence and death - and discovers some things about the culture that even he can't defend. Shot on location in the UK, Germany, Norway, Canada and the US, this documentary is the first of its kind. It is both a defense of a long-misunderstood art form and a window for the outsider into the spectacle that is heavy metal.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478209/plotsummary

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4711350863806958735&hl=en

This is one the best docu's i've ever seen, the music is also incredible

http://www.sonyclassics.com/fogofwar/

Yo tess. Fog of war was awesome. It's an Errol morris film, and I started the thread with a couple of his most famous films. "The Thin Blue line" has music from the same composer

A friend of mine in college suggested it to me, not sure where he'd heard of it. One of the most entertaining 47 minutes of film I've watched.

that looks good^^^ gonna have to download that.

This is one of my favorites.

p1_bus174.jpg

IN THE SUMMER OF 2000, IN RlO DE JANEIRO, A 21-YEAR-OLD HIJACKED A COMMUTER BUS and held its passengers hostage. The police were flummoxed as local TV crews arrived en masse to cover the headline-grabbing events as they unfolded. BUS 174 balances this potentially sensationalistic material with accounts by the police, the victims, the witnesses and friends and family of the hijacker. The hijacker’s history (as a child, his mother was murdered in front of him) is explored and issues of violence, poverty and societal neglect are woven into a complex matrix. A.O. Scott, writing in The New York Times, praised the film as “so wrenching and absorbing that you can easily lose sight of the sophistication of its techniques... a deceptively straightforward film that has the force of tragedy and the depth of first-rate investigative journalism.”

this is a dope thread..i love documentaries, and independent film. i've seen a couple flicks on this thread im gonna have to check out.. anyone seen the doc about the guys who made the boondock saints...its actually about their band..it unfortunately reveals that these guys are total assholes..they made a good movie though..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now