Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitting

~THE DOCUMENTARY SUPERTHREAD~

What was that al gore/global warming flick?

Any good...?

An Inconvenient Truth... def. worth a watch!

Check out an Australian film "Jisoe", it's kind of hard to get though.... Also thought Gang Wars 2: Back in the Hood was a good watch... Still haven't found the first one though...

gangwars.jpg

Treadwell reminded me of Steve Irwin, passionate as fuck but something not quite right in the brain region...

This thread in pure inspiration... So many flicks I've slept on...

jesus camp is the scariest film ive ever seen. no joke.

I just watched the trailer and that was some disturbing shit.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yo those links dont work?

ok here we go

searching for wrong eyed jesus is fucking badass, about the south/music/religion/storytelling and all other kinds of shit. highly recomended

walmart: the high cost of low price. also awesome, kindof cheesy in spots but the information is legit. these fuckers put walmart on full blast.

the devil and daniel johnson. self explanatory. badass.

born into brothels. children of third world prostitutes find hope through phtography. etc.

and i cant not mention CRUMB. one of my favorite movies period, not to mention documentaries.

An Inconvenient Truth... def. worth a watch!

Check out an Australian film "Jisoe", it's kind of hard to get though.... Also thought Gang Wars 2: Back in the Hood was a good watch... Still haven't found the first one though...

gangwars.jpg

Treadwell reminded me of Steve Irwin, passionate as fuck but something not quite right in the brain region...

Jisoe, the baron noes whats up. Good melbourne Graffiti movie but if you watch it just remember NOT ALL AUSTRALIANS ARE THAT SCUMMY!

Heres the links 1-7 of Jisoe on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jisoe&search=Search

Or if you want to download it. here's a link but its a cunt to get seeds took me the better part of a week to get.

http://isohunt.com/download/18876609/jisoe

this movies raw as fuck. Worth a watch even if its on youtube.

Hood 2 Hood, The Blockumentary is an action packed film that takes you on a tour through America's highest crime rated neighborhoods. Rich ... all » Kid Entertainment contacted all the underground hood connections from hoods across the country from California to New York, to the South and Midwest. Their connections opened the doors to their hoods and allowed them to capture the day-to-day actions of life in a crime-infested neighborhoods. Film crews have never had access to footage like this, that includes everything from several pounds of marijuana and kilos of cocaine, fully automatic assault rifles, beatdowns, and thousands in cash earned in drug sales.

They traveled to over 29 different cities and neighborhoods that included the actual neighborhoods of today's top rap artists such as EMINEM (8 MILE), JAY-Z (MARCY PROJECTS), SUGE KNIGHT (ROSE CRANS ST), JUVENILE (MAGNOLIA PROJECTS), NAS (QUEENS BRIDGE PROJECTS) and many more. This film contains exclusive interviews with real gang members, drug dealers, pimps and killers. Viewers be prepared to witness controversial and violent never seen before footage. Hood 2 Hood, The Blockumentary is reality T.V at it’s best!!!!!!

Showing Hoods In: Atlanta, GA Los Angeles, CA Oakland, CA Richmond, CA Sacramento, CA San Francisco, CA Vallejo, CA Baltimore, MD Brooklyn, NY Bronx, NY Birmingham, AL Chicago, IL Compton, CA Detroit, MI Gary, IN Harlem, NY Houston, TX Jackson, MS Kansas City, KS Kansas City, MO Las Vegas, NV Little Rock, AR Memphis, TN New Orleans, LA Philadelphia, PA Queens, NY St Louis, MO

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3424847367528494960

Jisoe, the baron noes whats up. Good melbourne Graffiti movie but if you watch it just remember NOT ALL AUSTRALIANS ARE THAT SCUMMY!

Heres the links 1-7 of Jisoe on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jisoe&search=Search

Or if you want to download it. here's a link but its a cunt to get seeds took me the better part of a week to get.

http://isohunt.com/download/18876609/jisoe

this movies raw as fuck. Worth a watch even if its on youtube.

cheers, that was pretty interesting.

cheers, that was pretty interesting.

Jisoe... That shit was funny.. Taking the paint...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now