Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitting

~THE DOCUMENTARY SUPERTHREAD~

I watched this documentary today about Ayn Ran and her book Atlas Shrugged.

Its actually pretty good.

I'm going to see the second atlas shrugged film out in theaters soon. The first one is incredible

photo-797736.JPG

good docu!

amazing dedication,precision and craft

and i dont even like sushi, but then again

i never ate at Jiro's restaurant!

good_life_poster.jpg

The Good Life (II) (2010)

The Beckmanns used to have more money than they could spend. Now it's all gone. The mother now supports her daughter off a small pension as they share a small apartment in wealthy Cascais, Portugal. The daughter, now in her mid-50s, never needed a job until now; she assures herself that she deserves more from life.

darwinsnightmareah3.jpg

Darwin's Nightmare is a shocking look at how globalization has caused a country to condemn the majority of its starving population to slavery, prostitution and drug addiction while every day over-fed Europeans dine off of its vast stocks of Nile Perch.

The Mexican Mormon War - Drug Cartels vs. Mormons

im pretty sure i saw this already.

its only about 5 mins long and involves a squad of soldiers sawing a mans head off with a bowie knife, correct?

Does anyone else get faded then watch some of these only to do the exact same thing like a week later? Fuck.

@yomams.. nah it the one where Mitt Romney is torchered, hung from a tree, then beaten to death by Michael Moore and a bunch of occupy protesters.. the surprise is that not blood, but silver dollars shot right out of his spine.. so much that George Orwell rolled over in his grave..

orwell_rolls_in_his_grave.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_lYGyIaK80

ThriveMovie.jpg

THRIVE lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

::Watch::

THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

Dunno if anyone postd it, have yet to watch it.

Anyone got a link for How to Make Money Selling Drugs?

I hear its great, but cant get it nowhere!

watched one on netflix the other day i believe it was called "kurt and courtney" obviously about kurt cobain. it was pretty weird/surreal/good/depressing.

i recommend it if you have interest in that situation

got the Cobain part but were you refferring to 'Cox, for the Courtney part? as in Cox, Courtney Cox?

Courtney, Cox?

Cox?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now