~THE DOCUMENTARY SUPERTHREAD~

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
16 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Probably way behind the 8 ball on these but watched both of these on a plane  recently:

Man from Mo'wax was pretty cool
I liked snippets of footage of the wild bunch, Goldie, and a lot of that 90's nostalgia around the UNKLE album ( which I still have a CD of) plus futura etc.

in the 90's I never realised he wasn't musician so it was interesting to to see that he basically was an A+R man trying to be a superstar

this oine I had no idea about.

I really knew nothing about him barring the name from the source mag.

Didn't know he did so many things.

Seems like a nice guy - by the end of this my kid woke up so I was a bit distracted.

BAPE wouldn't have come to America without Mo Wax

any of the harajuku streetwear brands wouldn't be in America if it weren't for Mo Wax 

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just watched that Fyre one, honestly because I was bored and wasting time and with little actual interest in it.  Meh.  MEH.  Wonder who benefits off that doc being made and how.  I didn't benefit from watching it, that's for sure.  They don't leave a ton of room for those who want some smugness at seeing rich kids get rained on and ripped off.  Also have to say it's a kick in the groin to those who lost out as the inner circle tells this story of knowing nothing is right all along while at the same time denying any responsibility for being conned and blaming it all on the 1 guy.  

17 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Just watched that Fyre one, honestly because I was bored and wasting time and with little actual interest in it.  Meh.  MEH.  Wonder who benefits off that doc being made and how.  I didn't benefit from watching it, that's for sure.  They don't leave a ton of room for those who want some smugness at seeing rich kids get rained on and ripped off.  Also have to say it's a kick in the groin to those who lost out as the inner circle tells this story of knowing nothing is right all along while at the same time denying any responsibility for being conned and blaming it all on the 1 guy.  

I thought this short vid was much funnier 

Hey guys! Spot me, I'm a toy ?? ok no.

Just wanted to share with u this kind of mini documentary series video of graffiti. I've always seen graffiti documentaries spotting on the big kings, but I just wanted to do a simple video to kinda tell how is to be a toy.

This kinda feel the place to post it so if you can watch it you will make this toy happy.

By the way, I'm not from the states and here in southamerica do things in a different way, maybe you'll be interested, the video is sub to english so don't worry. I'm working in more videos for the series, hopefully a little better but still simple.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New to 12oz and really liking the site to the point now I am signing in everyday to 12oz and not fb which I am about to delete my fb because i got to the point in my life i really beginning to think everyone on the internet is stupid, until I stumbled across 12oz.  

I guess the point I am trying to make is that I was wondering if there was a documentary topic here.  Now that I have found it then I can make a valid post.   

Heard of Tom Ogle?  http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=787

Check the doc Gas Hole

• Props 1

From the filmmaking team behind the highly-acclaimed documentary The Beatles: Eight Days A Week - The Touring Years, PAVAROTTI is a riveting film that lifts the curtain on the icon who brought opera to the people. Academy Award winner Ron Howard puts audiences front row center for an exploration of The Voice...The Man...The Legend. Luciano Pavarotti gave his life to the music and a voice to the world. This cinematic event features history-making performances and intimate interviews, including never-before-seen footage and cutting-edge Dolby Atmos technology.