~THE DOCUMENTARY SUPERTHREAD~

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

any one know any good mafia documentaries? i seen that camorra one ^^^^^^^ any others? i once saw one of a series about the gangsters films and shows were based on... they had one episode about the real new jersey mafia family, who apparently got themselves in trouble by comparing themselves to the sopranos over the phone.

Doomed Messiah

"This series covers the sights, sounds, and smells of the stoner crust/grind/sludge movement, all those way, way beyond doomed motherfuckers with the dreadlocks and drug problems and piles of Orange amps. Its grisly business, and it takes a splatter-minded artist like Tom Denney to capture it in all it's ear-pummeling, eye-gouging glory." (Review by Sleazegrinder).

Doomed+Messiah.gif

Man I love this shit!

Ok, here we are with some that I find interesting.

his documentary takes you inside to an actual neo-Nazi Skinhead organization for a extended look at the methods and mentality that fuel the White Power youth movement in America. Focusing on the Alabama-based Aryan National Front and its leader, Bill Riccio, this special features behind-the-scenes footage of group members in their rural commune, at a series of White Power rallies, at a cross-burning Skinhead/KKK "Unification Rally," and on the brink of extinction following the arrest of Riccio.

I've studied these and other groups like this for many years and always find it fascinating. A good ethnographic look at this movement.

SkinheadsUSA

Mary Flora Bell (born on May 26, 1957 in Newcastle upon Tyne, England) was convicted in December 1968 of the manslaughter of two boys, Martin Brown (aged four years) and Brian Howe (aged three years). Bell was eleven years old at the time of the killings.

Mary Bell: Child Serial Killer

Kurt&Courtney

This is about Prussian Blue, the neo-nazi brainwashed twins who sing aryan folk bullshit. Bizarre. It seems like the older they get though the more they realize that what they have been taught is complete bullshit.

Nazi Pop Twins

Cat Stevens burst onto the Pop Music scene in the swinging 70's. After being told that he had a very limited time to live and so he sent 7 albums to the top 10. After selling 40 million records he abandoned the music business to find himself and his journey through Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Numerology and finally ISLAM! Hear his remarkable journey in this documentary!

Cat Stevens rules.

Cat Stevens Becomes Yusuf Islam

I've studied these and other groups like this for many years and always find it fascinating. A good ethnographic look at this movement.

SkinheadsUSA

That shit is old as all hell. These rednecks are morons. I love how they do nothing but sit around, drink beer, talk shit and worship that fat redneck that recruited them.

HAIL BILL RICCIO!

Laughable.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...