why 'australia' myspace?

seeking

why does myspace say 'australia' above it? myspace was started and popularized in america. i know it's spread all over the world, but it isn't bigger in australia than it is here, so wtf? why do they get their name over top of it?

ha, i just reread that and it sounds mad junior high. i dont actually care, it's just one of those things that makes no sense, so you cant help buy wonder.

in other myspace related news, thanks to my tracker i'm able to see when you fucking faggots are clocking me (yall know who you are). i suppose it's just me, but when i decide someone is a herb, that means i dont want anything to do with them, which includes looking at their e-life. i guess im in the minority here though, as mad people seem to love checking out my profile (which i have not updated in months, because i could give a shit). this also is not something i actually care about, it just sort of annoys me that people cant just keep to themselves and let a nigga live. whatevs though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

myspace did not exist 7 years ago i do not believe.

most trackers dont work, hesh put me onto one that does. its real low key and not a ton of people knew about it, which is why it still works. it gives you their profile, who they got to you from, etc.

dont bother to ask me for it, myspae changed their coding so you can no longer impliment the tracker. you had to have had it in before they updated, otherwise it wont work.

the australia thing is to try and keep all the butterheads in one place.

as far a profiles go, make it private. my myspace has absolutely 0 information about me aside form a dashing picture but i still keep it private and usually deny everyone who sends me friend requests. im all about keeping most people the fuck away from me.

its private now, it just annoys me that i have to do that. i have absolutely no info about me on it anyway, but still, it's principal. it's annoying that i needed to go private because a handful of suckers had to check my shit daily, as if something relevent to their life was gonna jump off.

I made my profile private only recently.

I could care less what people know about me. The digital me doesn't affect me in reality so I could care less about Myspace. The only reason I made my profile private was because the wilderbeast I worked with was on there, and I didn't want her stalking me.

But yeah, anything you need to know about me can be asked (if I don't drunkenly divulge it on here) so why bother about mysapce?

MY SHIT SAYS IRELAND ON TOP B. EXPLAIN THAT.

MY SHIT IS PRIVATE TOO. I DONT WANT NIGGAS ALL LOOKIN ME UP WITHOUT MY CONSENT. YOU GOOD. YOU WANNA KNOW? ASK ABOUT ME. ID LOVE TO HAVE A TRACKER ON MY SHIT SO I CAN SEE WHO'S HAWKIN ME. PUT ME ON IF YOU FIND ONE THAT WORKS.

MY SHIT SAYS IRELAND ON TOP B. EXPLAIN THAT.

MY SHIT IS PRIVATE TOO. I DONT WANT NIGGAS ALL LOOKIN ME UP WITHOUT MY CONSENT. YOU GOOD. YOU WANNA KNOW? ASK ABOUT ME. ID LOVE TO HAVE A TRACKER ON MY SHIT SO I CAN SEE WHO'S HAWKIN ME. PUT ME ON IF YOU FIND ONE THAT WORKS.

i tried the tracker seeks is using and it doesn't work on private profiles