Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vivre

Wi-Fi Blocking Paint

SEC Technologies has an option to keeping your Wi-Fi in your home: wireless blocking paint. One coat of this paint "creates an electromagnetic fortress by preventing airborne hackers from intercepting signals." Sounds a little too much like something the government would be interested in, and less like a technology that would benefit the average Wi-Fi user who has already ditched the landline over a cell phone. The Register thinks the RF-proof paint would be put to good use in movie theaters, or similar places where cell phones interruption is frowned upon. EM-SEC currently sells laptop inserts and phone holsters with an electromagnetic shield that restricts the detection of Wi-Fi signals, which is another option that might deter laptop thieves. What a great idea.

source: yahoo news

i need that shit my neighbors always jack my signal...how much does shit cost though i bet its a grip

Screw that I'll bring my number one hacking tool...paint thinner. I love stealing signals.

I love stealing wifi =(

Bad invention...

co-signed....does this mean im gonna have to pay for teh internetz?

password protect your connection retards!

yes, because that's always been foolproof when protecting from hackers in the past! [/sarcasm]

i need that shit my neighbors always jack my signal...how much does shit cost though i bet its a grip

password protect!!!

i do..but i live with some geeks that must be hackin into my shit...i think ill just beat their ass instead

The Register thinks the RF-proof paint would be put to good use in movie theaters, or similar places where cell phones interruption is frowned upon.

SHUT THOSE NIGGER RINGTONES UP!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now