JACK OFF INTO MY ASS

PERMAFRIED_

so do any other dweebs on here enjoy this delectable slice of the big shitty world of electronic music as i do?

for those of youse younguns lagging in the twerk department, wondering what the fuck im jabbering about ("just what IS acid house fryguy?"), i bestow upon you a blessing of knowledge:

it's what happens when you give a ton of acid to a bunch of gay black niggaz from chicago, hand them a TB-303 synth and say "get to spankin'."

whatever twisted nazi scientist initiated this experiment is to be thanked endlessly, since it resulted in my constantly dancing like a fool while imagining rocket ships and lazer guns.

NAMEDROP:

phuture

maurice

francois k

adonis

lil louis

armando

now go finish your homework

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JACK THE HOUSE (ACID HOUSE)

Hhahahashdahah, last week at work this dood ask me if Im in to house

and if I could listen to his CD and tell him what I think.

What I think is.. I need to find out what is it about myself that made this

person think I am an aprochable person and I that I'd be simpathedic

to his fucktarded culture.

Jesus Christ your 33 years old.. Overdose already or get locked in the loony bin.

coming from detroit, electronic music was unexcapable.

cant say i was as big a fan of acid house, as i was acid techno, but even that is hard to admit.

the fact that you still listen to it is kinda embaressing though. let it die.

djing house music is fucking fun though. its way easier than hiphop and probably more enjoyable (from my very limited experience with it).

thats all i have for this.

^^...remember all the Plus8 parties in the late '80s, early '90s in Detroit?...

Back when one could get real E?, Juan Atkins, ULR, Hard Techno?....I'm so glad those days are behind me now, but from what I've heard I could sell my records from that era for $15 000....

djing house is fun though i was always more of a drum and bass guy. i defintely used to go to the clubs but i was always that dork standing by the tables watching what the dj was doing because, seriously, dancing to that music is about as gay as it gets.

from time to time i think about getting back out there and doing a weekly night but doing so would mean networking with shady club kids, dropping big money on records since i have no sponsor and going through the motions for a second time in my life. unless someone spoon feeds me a gig and throws in some free records i dont think ill ever see a dj booth again.

get serato, you'll never have to buy another record again. best invention EVER.

i hadnt dj'd in years, then last summer a friend who does a weekly night found out i used to, and talked me into coming up and playing some stuff. its been pretty dope. not only is it extra money, but it forces me to socialize a little bit, which i ordinarily wouldnt do on my own.

plus, i dedicate atleast 20 minutes every single night to playing lil wayne, which makes me feel good inside.

In Chicago...the birth place of House music...we live by this. House ALWAYS gets the girls! They love to bump, jack, juke, and booty dance. Pick a flavor...mmmm. Damn I miss the underground sets of the early 90's when House music was really dope!

In Chicago...the birth place of House music...we live by this. House ALWAYS gets the girls! They love to bump, jack, juke, and booty dance.

booty belongs to detroit, don't even try to front.

boogie,

yeah, ive been using serato for months. it's amazing. i spend all afternoon downloading new stuff, then play it that night. so sick.

yes, yes I enjoy my house music. especially the underground house that you commercial mother fuckers will never get your dirty hands on....

how many of you, that actually know what real house music is?

serato is made by rane right, what is that like seeking?

...soooo many memories of two lost years, don't forget Psychic TV and Lords of Acid...

I can't beleive I just admitted this...........

i never considered lords of acid to be bona fide acid house peeps.

they're like, the warped "frat boy trying to party hardcore" verion of acid house. no squelching or nigger stutter vocals whatsoever...

booooooo.

im not going to lie. my younger years in high school i did a lot of acid and x and went to a lot of those gay ass parties. lucky for me i got out of it within a year or 2.

wait...don't you live in arizona or something?,...dude, not to be a dick, but that's the reason the parties were so "GAY ASS""