Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VILE_ATX

scientology is evil

After that southpark last year about scientology...i decided for a speech class that i was going to do an informative speech on scientology to get the real story

because i figured that southpark had to have made some parts up

I was wrong...but I still went on down to geth their side of the story

I bought one book for like...10 bucks just so I could have a credible resource on them...and then they started pushing a dvd on me...i refused to buy it, they offered to let me watch it for free after about 5 minutes of badgering...i agree to watch it to add on to my list of resources...they take me upstairs to this room with a bunch of chairs...a podium with some old book on it (i guess its their version of a bible) and more importantly a 50+ inch screen tv...I should also note that everything else in this place was nice...i mean...shit...I walked down a marble hallway to get to their makeshift chapel...

so they leave me in the room alone...i watch the video...its supposed to be about all the good things they do...like their narconon and criminon programs...whatever...all looked like bs because they were acting like they can cure you of drugs and crime on vitamins and minerals and this book called the way to happiness which is just a longer drawn out...l ron hubbard's version of the ten commandments

the video gets finished up...and i fill out a questionairre on how helpful their staff was...then they gave me the e meter test...i told them i was just a student doing a research project, but they insisted...ive taken their test before when the dianetics people visited my campus...and i figured out how to cheat the e meter...so i figured id fuck with them and see what they would say.

the way it works is they have those two cones and they are connected to a machine with a bunch of complex looking dials...they ask you questions that are supposed to stress you out and the dials jump pending your response. the conclusion of this test is that your stress levels are really high...which means you're full of pissed off thetans...and the only cure to this is paying a small fee and coming down to their office and getting cleared of engrams...or negative emotion.

well...the way around all of that is not squeezing the cones...so no matter what he asked me, i didn't squeeze the cones...he looks at the meter and I thought I got him good...i showed no stress...i beat the meter...there's no way he could sell me something...wrong...he declared that I am a rarity...I deny the fact that i feel stress...my thetans feel so much stress they repress stress which creates the illusion of no stress...his conclusion...there is a cure...and for a small fee, he can erase the evil thetan shit monsters from me and blah blah blah.

my conclusion was...southpark was 100% accurate...i backed it up with some interviews with ex members online...

and aside from the e-meter ...scientologists are fucked....funerals are given to the thetan not the body...and when they give birth, everyone has to be quiet so they dont fill the baby with engrams...oh...and breast feeding is forbidden....and after the baby is born...it can't be washed.

I know there's more...there has to be, but thats all i got.

edit...no anesthetic is given to the mother during birth

one of my homies girlfriends is in a scientologist family...they paid 3gs to have her cleansed of all toxins in her body, the whole time she is being cleansed she is going out and drinking and getting all fucked up....these people are nuts..that shit was crazy

theres a scientology store by our apartment. it looks interesting. i would like to go in. they have a huge handpainted book cover of a l ron hubbard book out front.

i love scientologists

i met one today

i wanted to sex her

but she was a bit crazy

so i didnt

The fact that you have to PAY MONEY and that the religion was created by just a Mr.Hubbard (A RANDOM GUY not a manifistation of god) should give you all the information you need to know on this religion....errrr.....i mean cult.

scientology is a scam for the weak minded.

i mean seriously souls in the volcano dude? give me a break.

and any religion you pay to get higher in is whack.

bump.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now