i miss ch0

suca

finally fucking moved, but i dont have internet working yet, and havient for the past few weeks. i miss ch0, and hope to be back asap. special shoutouts to ebph, high sci, and the rest of my ch0 hubbys. wish me luck as i turn over a new leaf...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I miss the ounce too. My computer crapped out on me and I've been busy as hell with track and school and shit, but I'm still alive. In other news, this redneck ass white boy in one of my classes was talking about his town and said "There's only two colored fellas in my town". This nigger actually said that shit in class.... AHAHA

See! told ya homegirl, nothings' changed nor will it! we'll all be skumbaggs when you get back. but hurry back, a squirt of cynical estrogen is an awesome mix to the humor sometimes. but congrats on the new place and new leaf. and yes....come back.

this calls for a thread with pics showing us your new crib.

and the tour guide can be your breasts.