peteranswers.com

rushawn wuan

so my girl called me all freaked out about this page. her and her sister are asking it questions and according to her it answers them correctly. one question asked was "who is my girlfriend talking to?" and it answered with my name.

i asked it questions and it says i have to cooperate with him. i dont believe that shit.

peteranswers.com

discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no no no, its awesome if you use it right. instead of typing a question, type in a period, then type the answer to the question that you are about to ask. when you are done, type another period and then finish typing the question if its not done yet. i know it doesn't sound like it makes any sense but just do it. then type your question in and it will "answer" it for you. you have to play the joke on someone else. get it?

alright, here goes. say i plan on asking it what color my shirt is. for the part where you have to type in either "peter, please answer" or "peter, please answer a question for me" , i will type in;

.blue.

for those keystrokes, it will look like it is typing the question in for you. once you hit the second period, you have to finish typing the question out from there. then you can type in your "what color is my shirt?" question and it will 'answer' it for you with the answer that you actually typed in. its fun to fuck with people but make sure you don't do any typos haha..

get it now?

lol i asked if it was a bot then it replied i will not answer questions for someone who doubts me. I then asked is that my fault. it then replied with i cannot answer at the moment lol a bunch of bull shit if you ask me. honestly i think its like that other search engine with the sexy ass woman with some preset answers if some one asks the right thing..