HOWCOME NIGGAS SWEAR

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time a group of us were out to a really nice steak/seafood place for my friends birthday. This one guy orders filet mignon and got it done medium. When it arrived, he cut it and sent it back and basically had it basically burnt - to get the middle cooked through, a filet being much thicker, you have to heat up the outside again to thoroughly cook it would seem. The kicker was he ASKED FOR A1 - it was like a $28 dollar steak.

People should eat food how they like it, but certain foods you are making a mistake even bothering with. Over cooking a good steak is like going to a soul food place and looking for low fat options - you're missing the point.

^yeah, i heard that eating filet mignon with a1, or any other fancy steak at a fancy restauraunt -- you'll get looked down upon like you haveno class. fuck that, a1 is delicious. i ate at a fancy restaurant in beverly hills during this past holiday season, and i forget what it was they wanted us to put on our steak. it was like some white shit -- horse-radish mixed with sourcream i think. what the fuck. i'll bring in a bottle of a1 next time i eat at a fancy-schmancy place and have everyone look at me like i'm vile, uncouth, and uncivilized

I don't really eat steak often.

But well done is the way to go. It's crispy as fuck, I'm not a fucking vampire so why would I want that bloody taste in my mouth (/no period joke).

Oh, and if ma is staying the night, mouthwash my nig. Mouthwash.

ps racism is a dead-end mentality.

theres this one that puts toothpaste on her finger and uses it as a toothbrush..

i dont hate,,

one of these days i'm gonna drink red wine with steak.

just because i always see it in movies and people say it goes good with steak for some reason. anyone ever done this

Yeah, go for a shiraz with steak as it has the spices which bring out the flavour in a steak, but make sure you have blood/pinkness (medium rare).

Another option is to marinade your steak in red wine for 24 hours before cooking, it adds flavour.