HOWCOME NIGGAS SWEAR

DA KID MERO

steak isnt steak unless its medium rare. i stand firmly by this statement.

theres little to no risk when eating a stake on the rare side, seeing as it only comes into contact with a clean blade and a regularly sanitized cutting table.

ground beef on the other hand i wouldnt eat any rarer than medium. meatgrinders are cleaned usually once a day while knives and cutting tables are cleaned many times throughout the day.

i know all this shit cause i used to work in a butcher shop.

rare steak = delicious

rare ground beef = health hazard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Bloody steaks all the way for this cat and don't get me started on the raw fish debate, mmm...

...but NEVER let a chick use your toothbrush, Hep C is easily transmitted this way!...

and he wouldnt get it from kissing her or her gobbling his man-piece?? right

I don't really eat steak often.

But well done is the way to go. It's crispy as fuck, I'm not a fucking vampire so why would I want that bloody taste in my mouth (/no period joke).

Oh, and if ma is staying the night, mouthwash my nig. Mouthwash.

ps racism is a dead-end mentality.

my sister always eats her steaks well done, she thinks if she eats blood she's going to die.

but you're a generous dude lettin' a broad use your tooth brush. i'm not that nice for sure.

mero you listen to devin the dude? copped his new one today it's off the chain.

THE LAST TIME I HEARD DEVIN WAS ON THAT JOINT WITH DRE, "I JUST WANNA FUUUUUCK YOU, NO KISSIN N HUGGIN GIRL YOU GOTTA HUSBAND WHO LOVES YOU, DONT NEEDYA ALL IN MINE"

Aside from the disgusting thoughts of onions and ketchup on a cheesesteak, how's that shit with wiz? I watched some show on food network about that and was intrigued by the idea

WIZ fucking kills it man, shits like 9000 times better. Gotta get the real shit though not that imitation wiz. Fried onions or mushrooms are good to get because it adds to the bulk so if the place is sheisty on the meat it will atleast fill you up more.

WIZ fucking kills it man, shits like 9000 times better. Gotta get the real shit though not that imitation wiz. Fried onions or mushrooms are good to get because it adds to the bulk so if the place is sheisty on the meat it will atleast fill you up more.

DAMN NOW IM BEASTIN FOR A CHEESESTEAK :(

i like my shit rare shit is way more softer and depending on which cut of meat will look like someone got there head shot off and they put that top cap on the plate shaved it and said here give it to that dirty spic, he deserves it there all animals anyway (or whatever they say in the godfather when they say they should sell drugs to the coloreds cuz there savages or some shit) and ill eat it till i just look at it and say" this dont look safe anymore" LOL bad grammar society leader number one bitch

did you say steaaaakkkk?

I'm an aggressive carnivore sometimes. With every bite, I imagine exactly where that piece of meat is positioned on the animal and what it felt like to the animal (i.e. nerves and muscles)

Don't burn it. Medium is fine.

Yak meat is the best I've ever had.

/no weirdo