HOWCOME NIGGAS SWEAR

DA KID MERO

NIGGA I LIKE MY STEAK WELL DONE, WHAT THE FUCK? SINCE WHEN DOES THAT MEAN IM LOW CLASS OR SOME SHIT? FUCKIN BOUGIE BROAD ORDERING "MEDIUM RARE" SHIT. LOOKIN AT ME FUNNY CUZ I SAID "WELL DONE" FUCK OUTTA HERE BITCH. I ALWAYS ORDER MY STEAKS WELL DONE. BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW FAGGY AND FANCY A RESTAURANT IS, THERES STILL WILD CITY ANIMALS LIKE RATS AND ROACHES SIMULTAENEOUSLY EATING, SHITTING, AND BREAKDANCING ALL OVER THE SHIT YOU'RE ABOUT TO INGEST. SO SORRY "GOURMETS" I WANT ALL THE GERMS BURNED OFF MY SHIT, WHEN I GET MEDICAL INSURANCE MAYBE THEN ILL EXPERIMENT WITH BLOODY MEAT. FUCKING STUPID BITCH, I FULLY EXPECT YOU TO PAY FOR THIS MEAL AND THEN BRAIN ME OFF BEFORE YOU DROP ME OFF HOME CUZ I AINT EVEN FUCKIN YOU CUZ YOU PLAYED YOURSELF. MATTERFACT LEND ME 20 DOLLARS!! GET A CAMCORDER BITCH!! :cool:

ALSO, BITCH WOKE UP I WAS LIKE YO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN USE MY TOOTHBRUSH SHE LOOKED AT ME SIDEWAYS...IM LIKE "WHAT BITCH? YOU THINK USIN MY TOOTHBRUSH IS NASTY? YOU JUST WOKE UP FROM SUCKIN MY DICK FOR MAD HOURS. ARE YOU SERIOUS MA?"

GOTTEM ALL SHAKIN THEY TUSH LIKE

IMA GIVEM A TASTEA DA GOOD LIFE

NOPE!

BUT I GIVEM A TASTEA DA GOOD LIQUAAAA

A TASTEA DA GOOD BUUUUD

NEXT THING YOU KNO SHE BE TASTIN MY GOOD UUUUUUHHHHH :scrambled:

I SWITCH CHICKS FREQUENT LIKE CAT LITTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahha....that sounds like quite a date.

for future reference, steak only needs to be cooked close to the surface to kill germs as that is the only place an intact cut of meat can harbor bacteria. the only time you need to worry about well done meat is when your eating ground beef. at that point any bacteria on the raw meat has been thoroughly mixed in with the clean meat which means you will want to cook the hell out of it.

i usually get my steaks medium. occasionally medium rare, depending on the cut. i wouldnt look at someone who ordered well-done as having no class, but i definitely see them as not having experience with the finer side of dining.

the less cooked steaks are, the more tender and flavorful they are. especially aged ones.

and it was very nice to let her use your toothbrush.

first of all, pan seared tuna is the shit. when i go to the steak house, im like 'barely even cook that shit'. one of these days i might even just take it raw, fuck it.

the other night im at steak house. its me and two friends, and 6 other strangers at the hibachi.

this girl ordered steak and chicken or something, and the waiter says,

'actually, it's cheaper if you do this combo with the filet mignon.

'ewww, i dont like that, i want a steak'.

waiter looks confused but just says ok.

all the food comes out to be cooked.

4 steaks, 4 filet mignon.

table demographics eating beef products: 4 blacks, 4 whites.

guess who was shelling out the extra $2.

I would say that I like my steak the way like my women.

By which I would mean warm and pink on the inside.

Except that I like my steak to be bloody on top of that.

And I by no means prefer my women that way.

-fuse.

Oh also, about the toothbrush thing, that's the way I feel about washing my hands after I pee. I've been all up in her mouth, so why should it even matter? And if it wasn't my junk in her mouth, somebody else's has been in there anyways. Plus, I don't piss on my hands.