deadliest catch.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you prolly still watching reruns of 'queer as folk'. never seen it

"Water splashing around, real ass dudes doing real ass shit (ie: falling down and dropping stuff), then some human component backstory for emotional footing, then some more water and crabs and water.

you prolly still watching reruns of 'queer as folk'.

I'd probably watch it if it was about the crabs themselves. King crabs are way more interesting than a crew of people having a miserable fucking time at sea. Seriously, I can't watch this show for more than 5 minutes before I want to turn it off".

you prolly still watching reruns of 'queer as folk'. never seen it

Eh, you all know I just described this show to a T. I dunno, I guess people dig it, I don't fit it very appealing. As much as I respect the people who do that job, cause seriously, it takes huge cojones, it bores the crap out of me and makes me feel fucking miserable just imagining how fucking cold and uncomfortable that shit is.

Actually, yeah. Watching penguins is fine when the sky is nice and sunny. It doesn't look cold, even though it must be ridiculous. They all look happy and having fun wobbling around when it's bright, but yeah, I tend to want to stop watching whenever they show those shots of them huddled together in a crazy blizzard. That techno penguin is pretty rad though.

Basically I just fucking hate the cold. Any show that makes me feel cold can go to hell.

as someone whose been at out to sea in nasty weather I find this show pretty fucking interesting to the point where I watched the entire last season in one day.

It was pretty crazy when that ship went down and they found one guy alive

and when that massive fucking wave smashed the ship up to the tower and the captains daughter was thrown into a cupboard

I am mad excited about that new tiny little boat (like 50 foot) in the new season with only 4 or 5 crew. Lets see if they sink

• 2 weeks later...