thanks and then fuck you.

MESTHREE

Since everyone is making threads about stupid shit they are doing I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Plus its been what, 3 years since I started a thread or something like that.

Basically my increased presence on 12oz can be atrributed to one thing and one thing only: procrastination.

Fuck report writing.

Fuck school.

Im not going back.

They can take their honours degree and shove it.

yeah so ive only got one year left and im at the top of my game I dont caaaaaare. Feel free to tell me I am stupid/insane for this. Everyone already is.

BUT before I tell my school to fuck off permanently I am taking them for a free trip to the Philippines. So thank you institution that shall remain namess for giving me a few grand to go do an internship on an island in the pacific for 3 months, then, fuck you.

Other things that suck:

- being otherwise broke

- having to write 2 final papers and an exam while packing because I am moving AND then having to pack again for the trip

- fuck that health care here no longer covers travel immunization

- fuck diptheria and fuck people who dont listen to my advice and are argumentative even though I know exactly what I am talking about.

thanks for commin out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

co-motherfucking-signed. i should be doing school work all through break, but school can suck a dick at the moment cause i cant be fucked. i need a drink.

and fuck "being productive" for whiny ass dudes that just got on their feet themselves. they can suck a big one.

dont worry so much about immunization.

i got a bunch before i left for asia. it costed around $500 big ones.

the nurses all told me that truthfully they were unnessecary,

but my insurance was running out and i wanted to milk it.

oh yeah, once youre done, finish school.

Perhaps I should add a qualifier to the whole not finishing school thing. I am *already* a college graduate. I graduated in 2003. I went back to university to get an academic degree (university and college are different in Canada) and welll... im sick to death of it. Ill finish it someday when I feel like it.

Also Serum, yeah I have to get Hep A and typhoid and update my tetanus. Should be real fun. Fuck the rest of what they are trying to tell me to get though. All lies.

Since everyone is making threads about stupid shit they are doing I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Plus its been what, 3 years since I started a thread or something like that.

Basically my increased presence on 12oz can be atrributed to one thing and one thing only: procrastination.

Fuck report writing.

Fuck school.

Im not going back.

They can take their honours degree and shove it.

yeah so ive only got one year left and im at the top of my game I dont caaaaaare. Feel free to tell me I am stupid/insane for this. Everyone already is.

BUT before I tell my school to fuck off permanently I am taking them for a free trip to the Philippines. So thank you institution that shall remain namess for giving me a few grand to go do an internship on an island in the pacific for 3 months, then, fuck you.

Other things that suck:

- being otherwise broke

- having to write 2 final papers and an exam while packing because I am moving AND then having to pack again for the trip

- fuck that health care here no longer covers travel immunization

- fuck diptheria and fuck people who dont listen to my advice and are argumentative even though I know exactly what I am talking about.

thanks for commin out.

"Cause you had a bad day

You're taking one down

You sang a sad song just to turn it around

You say you don't know

You tell me don't lie

You work at a smile and you go for a ride

You had a bad day

The camera don't lie

You're coming back down and you really don't mind

You had a bad day"? :lol:

man im saying its not a huge deal. Im finishing the year and i mean the credits I have o far dont just dissapear if I decide not to go back for a while.

Im just not interested in school these days. Why waste time and money on something I am not interested in?

Frate, dude I said fuck art long long ago. I dont take anything close to art at school. nope..... urban planning. but im still fucking sick of it.

well as long as you can go back and complete your degree later i dont see an issue?

i mean it would suck if all the work you had done is gone down the drain, but if your credits and everything carry over for an X amount of yers, and u can pick up where u left off when ur ready, why not take a break?