one of the best feelings in the world.

i love how i go into the probation office, and there are like 20 crack heads, wiggers and white trash baby mama's daddy's hanging out talking and bragging about what they're on probation for while i just sit there with my mouth shut trying not to inhale the stink that most of them release. i exude excellence. trying not to laugh, and also trying not to get nervous knowing that there are numerous things to violate on... i wait until i'm called, only to hear how amazing i am some more and stay out of trouble until next time. then i stroll out the door looking at the other scumbags with a sorta "haha you suck" kind of look as i whistle my way to the car.

:lol: I was just about to make a thread on this after my visit yesterday...I walked in there with $160 shirt on, nice pants, hair nice nice, and muthafuckas around me are all either tweakin or wearin a fuckin dirty sweatsuit. I swear to god, people are just beggin to get violated.

And yes, warrants do indeed suck...a letter went to my parents house the other day saying I had a warrant for failure to do community service on a previous charge. I talked to my PO bout it yesterday and she took care of it, good shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not being a dick but i have only ONCE seen another fellow white in there... last few times there is like a human jungle of people in there and i walk right in they see me and i get called right in. man i know now what its like to be on the A list. fuck getting a seat at NOBO...

i love how i go into the probation office, and there are like 20 crack heads, wiggers and white trash baby mama's daddy's hanging out talking and bragging about what they're on probation for while i just sit there with my mouth shut trying not to inhale the stink that most of them release. i exude excellence. trying not to laugh, and also trying not to get nervous knowing that there are numerous things to violate on... i wait until i'm called, only to hear how amazing i am some more and stay out of trouble until next time. then i stroll out the door looking at the other scumbags with a sorta "haha you suck" kind of look as i whistle my way to the car.

Of course your going to come off good if you compete with retards.

I wouldn't be too quick to pat yourself on the back just yet matey.

Getting put on on probation on the thursday, getting arrested on the friday with Onesandzeros telling the police its not probation its a restraining order:)......stupid french cops

Telling the pig "NO YOU CAN'T SEARCH MY CAR" and watcvhing them flip out is always a great time!

For me:

Getting things for free, Drinking on a nice summer night with all the people I care about and just kicking it around a fire, When I had the worst day ever and I go out - spark an L and forget everything, Fuckin' with girls that are 9000 times out of my league

Agree with all of that.

and

bombing while out on bail

DID YOU SEE THAT SPOT? :lol:

YO BOMBIN WHEN YOU OUT ON BAIL IS EXTRA FUN CUZ YOU FEEL LIKE ANNE FRANK HIDING FROM THE NAZIS. CUZ YOU KNOW IF YOU GET POPPED YOU'RE ASSED OUT. ESPECIALLY IF YOU OUT ON BAIL FOR SOME ASSAULT CHARGE OR SOME SHIT AND COPS WRAP YOU UP AND THE WHOLE WAY DOWN TO THE STATION NIGGAS ARE LIKE "LEMME ASK YOU SOMETHING BRO...YOU'RE OUT ON BAIL AND YOU'RE FUCKING WRITING ON WALLS? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?" NYPD SAYS THE WORD "FUCKING" MORE THAN I SAY THE WORD "B" ITS FUNNY THOUGH CUZ THE COPS THAT ARE THE MOST AGRESSIVE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE SCARED TO DEATH OF BEING IN THE HOOD WALKIN THE BEAT AT 3AM.

fuck burnside

fuck DTB

i did have every rooftop for a solid month before those toys dissed them all

Mero I was with him when he did that spot loll

BURNSIDE WILL NEVER BE CONSIDERED A DTB HOOD TO ME B. FUCK DTB, THEY DONT GOT NO BLOCKS. NIGGAS ARE GAY, QUOTE ME. NIGGAS RUINED 100 RACKS ON SOME OD TOY SHIT. I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS BUT NIGGAS BASICALLY RUINED THE 4 LINE.